Chapter 11

Kristie p.o.v

Luke and I ended up walking through the forest laughing about how much of an idiot Pan is.

After a while Luke had to leave so Pan wouldn't get suspicious, I decided to go back to the ship.

When I entered the captains quarters Hook was sitting at his desk. He looked up when he saw me enter the room.

Realizing it was me a smirk appeared on his face as he stood up, he began to slow clap.

"Why didn't you come save me?" I asked crossing my arms, waiting for an answer.

He chuckled "you didn't need saving" he said still smirking. "Well I mean look where you are now" he finished pride written across his face.

Huh I guess he was right.

"Come here" he said opening he arms asking for a hug.

I hugged him, nuzzling my head in his neck as my body pressed against his.

----------------------------------------------------

Hook had decided to teach me how to properly sword fight.

"Mirror your opponent" he yelled at me as he moved his feet.

"Watch their every move until you find their weak spot" he told me as I mirrored his movements. "Then" he said "strike."

His sword was on my chest, where my heart would be. I could feel the cold metal pressing against my clothes.

He lifted his sword off my chest "restart" he demanded.

We started again. I watched his every movement, I was so focused I didn't notice that he made his move. The tip of his sword was once again almost piercing through my chest.

"C'mon Kristie" he said walking towards me. "You need to focus" he said getting closer to me.

"I am" I replied loudly.

"No your not" he said placing his lips near my ear "c'mon, find my weak spot" he whispered in my ear.

We restarted again, I watched how he placed his left foot back, how he had trouble keeping his balance when he did it.

That's when I struck, the tip of my sword pressing against his chest. I looked up to see him smirking down at me.

"I taught you well" he said.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hook and I has become very close over the last few days and I have become paranoid. Pan wouldn't wait this long.

I know it's coming I just don't know when or where.

Hook has taught me everything, how to sword fight, how to fight, I've learned all the crew members names, I feel like the Jolly Roger is my home now.

I heard the door to my cabin open.

Killian popped his head through the opening "goodnight Kristie" he said smiling.

"Night" I replied.

He blew out the candle lighting my cabin before closing the door.

I felt oddly sleepy as I laid my head down on my pillow.

------------------------------------------------------

My eyes shot open and adjusted to my surroundings. I wasn't on the ship, I was at the camp. Pans camp.

I looked around until my eyes locked on the figure standing a few feet away from me.

"Well, well, well, look who's awake" mocked Peter.

"I thought you were gone" I groaned, getting tired of his shit.

"This is my island" he said, chuckling while holding his arms out.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Well you're mine, you know."

"Well, I'd much rather be with people that number one, actually like me, number two, people I actually like back, and number three, people that don't put me through hell then lock me in a damn cage!" I yelled.

"You're still just as feisty, aren't you?"

"I'd much rather be with hook right now" I said ignoring him.

Pan crouched down in front of my tied up body, "he doesn't care about you" he said sternly, "never has never will" his said glancing to the side before staring right back at me.

"You're lying" I said glaring down at him.

"No I'm not" he said standing back up "you know what his one way ticket off this island is? You. You are able to help him get off this island, he's just using you!" He yelled at me, I flinched. "You are able to get him off this bloody island! The only thing he's going to do with you is kill you, that's why he is teaching you how to fight, so when he does kill you it's a challenge for him, it's this sick, twisted, fucked up thing he does!" he yelled at me before turning around.

My body went cold and I started shaking, maybe he's right. Maybe this is all just a game.

-

Baha this chapter sucked :/