how long?

Warning adult content just a dramione story. Hope you like it.
************************************
The last, 7th year started, Draco and Hermione are the heads. He wanted to see her more even now that they are heads, they share a dorm, bathroom, and common room. They wouldn't really talk with each other, only when it was necessary. Draco wanted to interact more with her ever since she had her break up with Ron.

The Heads common room windows were closed not letting a slight breeze in. The curtains were closed not letting a sight in or out. The chandelier lights were low, just right to let Hermione read the advanced potion.There she was laying down in a black couch with a brown, thin, yet warm blanket.

Draco came bursting in, and slamming the door shut behind him. "Any quieter now, it's a pain having to sleep under the same roof, so can you do me a favor and stop being a pest" the girl who lay on the couch complained. Giving her a nasty stare he left the common room and to his room.

'That's weird he usually talks back' she looked puzzled from where she laid.

Draco laid on his bed, he wanted to forget, him being once again cornered again by Pansy. Moonlight came in from his green stained glass window. He stared at the moon, not noticing he got lost thinking of Hermione. Her bright, beautiful crescent smile, her brown, golden hair, wavy like wind, wind on a hot summer day that you enjoy. Her brown eyes that were once sweet like chocolate. Her chocolate eyes were cold and hard. He knew why, she was still sad about her break up with Ron. He wanted to melt the cold hardness of her eyes, and turned them sweet again.Thinking of her made him feel calm, calm enough to sleep.

Morning came. She lay in the bath with the scent of french lavender and honey bubbles. She wasn't sure, if she locked the door. When she stood up and walked close to the door, someone came in.

"Granger... what a weird way to greet me early in the morning" he smirked.

Too embarrassed to speak, she looked down trying to hide her blushing face. With his forefinger, he pulled her chin up so they would be able to see their faces. She couldn't deny that he didn't look handsome, no...sexy, when he waked up, blonde hairs messed and tangled, skin so pale like snow. He was angelic. His eyes gray like a storm, a storm, she wanted to get lost in. His lips thin, beautiful lines, like a snake slithering. Just thinking made her blush.

He moved in closer she backed away falling into the tub in a splash. He moved in, pinning her down. He could feel her body heat rising. His face was only centimeters away from hers. She stared to his eyes, she was lost in his storm. She moved in pressing her cherry lips in his perfect lips.

Her lips were smooth like the petals of a rose, his were rough and strong. It was a strong passionate kiss it deepened by the second. The passion was promising, there was sweetness in their lips. Them kissing opened up new feelings, bodies were entangling. His arms were no longer pinning her down his right hand was down on her back pulling her closer. His right hand reaches under her brown, golden wavy hair below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek. Their lips parted and their breaths mingle for a few minutes. She opens her eyes, to see his eyes revealing more than his words can express.

"What's this...feeling, what are we doing, explain Draco"

"I...it's hard to explain, well not really, we are kissing in the bath tub, you naked and me dressed...the feeling is a feeling you fall for, and when you fall for it's hard to pick yourself up alone, the feeling can cause annoying things." he said avoiding eye contact.

"What are these, annoying things?" trying to not make it obvious that her heart was skipping beats.

"Spending most of your time thinking about...your nights dreaming about... a person, you will want to spend the rest of your life with that person...do you understand?"

"Never felt this way before."

"Do you feel this way, now?" trying to hide his blushing face.

"I....don't.." unable to finish. Her lips were sealed by his lips. Tears ran down she wasn't sure if it was hers, why would it be hers. It was his, but why.

"Hermione I actually thought I had a chance, you gave me false hope. Do you know how long I loved you"

She was puzzled. She wanted to tell him that she didn't know if she felt okay about being in love with him, but she also wanted to know how long.

"How long?" She asked.

"Really when was the first time I kissed you Hermione"

"5th year, you kissed me 5 times"

"That's when I fell in love with you, please don't let me pick myself up."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. He looked surprised and went on kissing her, touching her. She moaned, she couldn't hold it back. Her arms were lowering themselves she wasn't able to control herself anymore. Her hands unbuttoned his shirt. He shoved his tongue into her mouth, and another moan came but it was small. He moved down her neck leaving marks of all sorts of types. He sucked and bit her, leaving red bite marks. She gripped his shoulders tightly not wanting to scream of pleasure.

He stood up to quickly finish undressing. He went back down and attacked her lips once again full force, with passion. When she slipped her tongue in to explore the depth of his mouth. He lifted her up the wall his hands on her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

He teased her, making her moan, by playing with her gate that locks her tunnel. One hand laid on her breast caressing them. The other hand looked for the entrance. She wasn't able to stop the noises from coming out. She moved her right hand to his hair, entangling her fingers with his hair. Her left hand still on his shoulders to keep herself balanced while he played.

"Stop. Just. Do it. Malfoy." Was all she was able to gasp out. before she was attacked by him. He had lost the last bit of self-control he had remaining, and he thrusted into her. Their moans were blended by their kisses.

Hermione swayed her hips back and forth, making their eyes roll into the back of their head with pleasure. He started working in and out of her at a leisurely pace.

"Faster!" Was all she could yelled, and he responded ramming in faster and harder than before.

"Oh god Mione..." he gasped as she moved with his thrusts.

She could feel the familiar but yet new, pressure in her abdomen, it was her first time. Unable to talk, all she did was whimper with pleasure as he went in and out of her. Draco knees were growing weak and tired from pounding into her. He couldn't last any longer,he wanted to wait for her to cum first and then him.

Hermione yelled as he gave her a hard thrust. He screamed out in pleasure, her walls closing on his dick. He groaned when she came. He couldn't go for more thrusts and he was coming inside her. The milk ran out each others ejaculation until they were left panting. They hadn't realized that they had fallen down the bath wall, and were now laying on the bath. Draco between her legs trying not to fall on top of Hermione. She turned to the side and he quickly pulled out, dropping down besides her still panting.

Few minutes they laid there letting the lavender-scented water wash them. He picked her up bridal style, she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was taking her to her bedroom. 'Shit I can't do a 2nd round I'm tired' she thought.

He laid her on her bed, and walked out. When he closed the door shut behind him, she went to sleep. Forgetting about her classes.