just for tonight.

"Let's go inside" Draco dropped his wet jacket on her shoulders​. He didn't wait for her to follow, he grabbed her hand and led her inside. Leaving a wet trail behind them.

She stared at their hands, amazed how perfectly they fit together like a puzzle. She liked it, being hold by the hand, so casually. It made her heart skip beats, butterflies fly uncontrollably in her stomach, made her mind go fuzzy. Just for tonight she wanted to be Cinderella.

Wanted a fairy godmother to fly by and make her uniform into a dress. Wanted to live the magical moment. The magic is there, literally, but the moment isn't.

"Tomorrow is the last day." He broke the silence. He took a glance at her, she looked gentle. Her chocolatey eyes melting. Constellation of freckles. Tempting lips.

"Yeah tomorrow is the last day. Hard to believe." She said.

It was small talk but it was comforting. It gave her easiness, awareness that she wasn't hallucinating. He was actually here, holding her hand. Making small talk.

Just a moment ago she felt like a yo-yo. Crazy, how a boy can make someone feel many things at once. One second a yo-yo, the next a puppy, just wanting to be love.

"Hermione. Want to hear me play violin?"

"You play violin? Not really surprising, typical spoiled rich kid." She laughed.

"Very funny, do you want to hear me play?" He asked again.

"Absolutely." She replied.

Mione sat on his bed, and watched Draco search under his bed. A lot of things came out of his bed. Shoes, wrappers, lost homework, a potion book, and underwear. He then searched around his closet. Clothes started flying everywhere. Something sparked mid air. She saw it land on the floor. Glasses, round glasses like Harry's.  She picked them up and examined it.

"Are these Harry's glasses?" She asked.

He quickly turned around, "Umh...yeah. I took it from him."

An image of Draco dressing up as Harry popped into her mind. Draco standing in front of the mirror pretending to be Harry, but not exactly Harry. 'oh Draco your amazing' Malfoy said in Hermione's vision.

"What are you looking for?" She snapped back to reality.

"My violin." He took away Harry's glasses and threw them back in the closet.

She looked around, and the first thing she saw was the violin on the window. She wanted to make him search a bit more before she told him. But she imagined the mess he would make.

"It's on the window." She pointed out.

"I knew that." He suffisticated walked over to the window.

"Play me a song, just for me." She said with her head up high suffisticatedly. "A song that screams out me."

"You go it ma'am." He raised his bow up in the air. Raising suspense, making the first note majestic.

It was horrible, to the point of wanting to get the ear drum popped. Worst than nails on a chalkboard.

"What was that?" She exclaimed.

"You told me to play something that screamed out you." He smiled.

She grabbed one of his pillows and threw it at him. "Just play me a song." She pouted.

"Fine."

His face was dead serious. He exaggerated every note, with a long pause. He finally played the melody. That dead serious face he had was long gone.

"Really? Mary had a little lamb?" She growled.

He was too busy bursting into laughter. Unable to contain himself he landed besides Hermione.

"You're beautiful." He said.

"I dont understand you. You're telling me this right now, and probably tomorrow you're going to hate me. It's not all your fault, because I believe in your meaningless wo..." He pulled her against him, and sealed her lips.

Their lips created a spark, that turned into flames. Burning down all the doubts she had. Fire within them was burning down the oxygen as well. They pulled apart, eyes locked at each other, breaths mingling. He had a smirk on his face, his perfect lips curving to the side.

"How do you do it?" She asked.

He had no clue what she was talking about. "What do you mean?"

"Have so much control over me." She responded.

His hand slipped under her hair, under her ear. His thumb caressed his cheek. "Baby, I don't, it's you who is in control of me." He whispered. He brushed his lips lightly on hers. " You're lips," he nuzzled her neck with feathery, faint kisses. "Your scent," he locked his eyes on her. "Your sweet chocolate eyes. Everything about you makes me go crazy."

"I have been trying to forget you but, in the end I learned to accept that you have a hold on my heart and I cannot break it." She told him.

"Is that so." He had a smirk on his face.

She nodded very shyly. His smirk was evil but so beautiful.

"I'm also accepting that I got robbed fair and square." He said.

"You need to report this." She said so innocently.

"Are you planning on giving it back?" He asked.

"Give what back?" She didn't know what he was talking about.

"My heart." He smiled, full of love and warmth. Heavenly smile.

"It's mine." She pouted like a carefree child.

She looked at him with sleepy eyes. " Just for tonight hold me tight." She shut her eyes.

"Don't worry I won't let you go." He whispered, falling into deep sleep.