I cant

The shocking words repeated endlessly in her head. Every word was prolonged. She couldn't move, lost helplessly in her mind. Everything was becoming a blur. She lost all her senses.

Her senses came back, her eyes refocused and was able to see Ginny and Harry. Everything made sense to her in a flash. She ran towards the exit and everyone moved aside and watched her leave.

A hand had caught her way to the carriage. She couldn't turn around, she didn't want to turn around.

"Hermione, I have to talk to you." It was a familiar voice but not his.

She turned around to see Ernie Macmillan. The guy who was supposed to be her date today. "Ernie I'm sorry I'm not feeling okay."

"Don't worry I'll explain quick." She had a gut feeling that it wasn't going to be quick.

"I used you. I'm truly sorry. I wanted to get with you to get Hannah jealous..."

"Just shut up." She covered her face with her hands.

"Hermione I didn't know it was going to hurt you so much. You honestly didn't look interested in me."

Why was she crying, he was right she wasn't interested in him at all. Something was obviously wrong with her. How could she be so blind. How could she be so stupid and fall in love with him. The smartest witch of her age, such a big lie. Everything was a lie. A beautiful lie. Life is a beautiful lie and death a ugly truth.

"You're funny Ernie," she laughed. "What did you think I was doing right now... Did you think I was crying, I was laughing because I already knew."

"Oh really."

"Yeah."

"Well thanks and see ya." He left running to the party.

She heard clapping behind her. Once again she didn't want to turn around. But obviously it wouldn't be Draco. She turned around and was correct. It wasn't Draco it was Ron.

"When did you." He asked as if she knew what he meant.

"When did I what." She said confused. He walked towards her and hold her arms.

"Don't play stupid with me." He stared down at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Hermione just answer me." He shook her violently.

"Ron stop." She yelled and he let her go and went down on his knees.

"When did you start masking you're feelings." She felt his tears drip on her foot.

"It's not when did I start. It's why did I start masking my feelings. Everyone expects me to be perfect. So I'll be perfect, always be perfectly happy, always be perfect on every material."

"Hermione for Berlin's sake, cry when your sad, laugh when something is funny, smile when your happy, be mad when your angry."

"Ron you think it's simple, but it's not. You're careless, you don't care, I do." She cried.

"Hermione you're destroying yourself do you know that."

"Yes I do know that."

"But it's okay, sometimes we need to destroy and rebuild ourselves."

"Hermione." She was called out by a man other than Ron.

"Hermione let's go." Ron grabbed her hand.

"Weasley let her go I need to talk to her."

It was him, 1/4 of her wanted to run to him, another 1/4 wanted to yell and slap him. Also another 1/4 wanted to runaway. And lastly, 1/4 of her wanted to do something reckless.

"Draco." She broke free from Ron's hand.

"I need to explain." Draco said with a tone voice full of pain.

"Don't worry I understand, it's okay."

"Really." He was surprised.

"Yeah." She walked over and kissed Ron.

"Look I know your hurt but your only going to hurt yourself more. Please don't do something reckless. I love you Hermione and I know you love me. I'll tell Astoria that I don't love her and I want to be with you."

"Draco don't be stupid, it's no longer Astoria, it's a baby. I'll fight all the girls who come between us, but a baby. I can't take away it's father. You are no longer mine, you are the baby's and Astoria's. So stop saying nonsense. " The words pained her, it was as if for every word a needle would go through her neck. And the next words weren't going to be needles and they weren't going to go through her neck. A knife through her heart. "Correction, I loved you."

"Hermione you don't mean that. Hermione you're a horrible lier." Tears tumbled down his cheek.

"What do you know. All you know to do is hurt people. Goodbye." She walked away with Ron.

In a blink of an eye she was snatched away. And pressed against Draco. "Look at me in the eye and tell me you don't love me."

"I don't love..." Her lips were sealed closed by his lips.

"Tell me that kiss doesn't mean anything to you." He saw tears escape her eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me. Draco stop. I love you, I need and want you, but I can't have you. So stop, if you really do love me let me go. Can't you see you're hurting me." She cried out.

"I love you." He let go and watched her leave with Ron.

"Draco wheres Hermione." It was ginny.

"She's gone forever." He replied.

"What do you mean forever. Don't tell me she's leaving Hogwarts."

"No she'll be there but I won't be able to be with her ever again."

"Draco, it's better you forget her, you're going to have a baby. And it's also best for her." Ginny gave him a hug.

Ginny was thinking like Voldemort all through out the carriage ride. She wanted to rip off Astoria's head off. Push her down the astronomy tower ( A/N:dumbledore won't be the only one to go down the astronomy tower. 😂 sorry I had to, kill me if you need to.) She wanted to revenge Hermione. Make Astoria feel how hermione is feeling now. For there is no greater pain than a broken heart.

"Ginny you looked awfully serious on the carriage. What were you thinking."

"Oh nothing love I was thinking of James I hope mom is taking care of him."

____________________________________
Okay so I kinda messed up the timeline. So Ginny already had James he's 1yr old and later she's going to get pregnant and have Albus. I think that's all I need to explain, if you don't understand you can leave a message I'll be up until 12am, writting the next chapter.