I made you up

I'm sorry that I havent updated. I got caught up with school work. And I'm also working on three other stories. Hope you guys have a chance to read them. I'll update this story on Sundays.
____________________________________
Hermione was woken up by the sound of people making awfully a lot of noise. Her heavy drowsy eyes revealed her bedroom. Her warm comforting bedroom. She wondered how she got here. All she could remembered was going out with Ginny. And that she caught a snitch... Draco was there.

"You stupid ferret." She heard someone yell.

She went down stairs to the common room. The first thing she saw was Harry and Ron. She hugged them, she rarely saw them. Her eyes then moved to Ginny and Draco. She then noticed she had interrupted something.

"What's going on?"

"'whats going on?' the thing that is going on is that your letting this stupid ferret ruin your life." Ron said.

Hermione just looked confused. Harry looked as if someone was going to die today. Ginny was blushing. Ron was angry. And Draco was blushing and then everyone stared at her blushing. She then looked at herself, and noticed she was particularly naked.

"Why do i have a nightgown that is see through. Why even make a nightgown if it's going to be see through. Who even put this on me. " She said out loud thinking that she had said it in her head.

"I did, you were burning in fever so I put you that. But I didn't think you would come out without noticing it." Ginny said shyly.

Hermione wondered how did she get this type of nightgown. Harry took of his coat and he gave it to Hermione so she could cover up.

"What do you guys mean I'm letting Draco ruin my life?" Hermione said.

"You're sick Hermione. You don't eat properly, you faint and wake up two weeks later. You burn up in fever and wake up 4 days later. And all because of him." Harry said with his words full of hatred.

"I slept for 4 days?"

"Yes, mione" said Ron.

"Harry would you like it that I would be perfectly fine if we were to break up." Said Ginny supporting Hermione.

"Well I mean.. " Harry unable to finish.

"I thought so." Ginny said interrupting Harry.

"Ginny I think Harry would want you to cry, but get sick, he would hate to see you sick." Ron defending Harry.

"I hate seeing her sick," Draco finally said something. Everyone stared at him with the 'bitch really' type of face. "I really do"

"If you hated seeing her like this you would have left her alone, left the school." Ron said.

"Dont worry I'm planning too." Draco said avoiding eye contact.

"What?...RON..LEAVE... NOW...ALL OF YOU."

Hermione turned pale when she heard Draco's words. Hermione looked at Draco as if she was dying. His pale face didn't react to Hermione's dead face.

"Please tell me your lying." She broke down in tears.

He didn't respond.

"I'm in this state, now. Imagine if you really do leave." She said sobbing.

"So what do you want me to do. Be with you because I pity you. Do you want me to throw away my life so you can be better. I never knew you were really that selfish. I don't love you Hermione." Draco said.

Hermione didn't want to hear a single word more. Afraid that he could say something more harsh. Wishing she was death, wishing that he didn't say that.

"Please, say no more." She whispered with her head buried down in her hands.

"You were just a toy to past time. Not even my favorite toy, you were my least favorite." Draco said making it clear to Hermione.

"Then? Was it just an act? Where you reading of a script? Or did I make you up?" She said with her head up high, facing him. She wanted to see his face when he replies.

"You made me up. And I acted out the person you made up. I read of the script you made up for me. Did you really believe I would seriously fall in love with you? I was playing along with the toy."

"Dont call me a toy," She screamed. "Say no more. I got the point." She walked out of the common room and into the hallway. It was hard to tell if she was crying or not.

Ginny stood outside the door. Hermione wanted to ask Ginny if she heard. But for what, it was most likely she did so why bother. She didn't want to talk.

"Hermione lets go eat." Ginny said looking down.

"How can you be so nice to me after I screamed at you guys." Hermione said with a teary voice.

"Let's go, come on. While we eat, we can talk about the dress your wearing." Ginny said smiling.

"Ginny I don't want to go anymore."

"Why?"

"What's the point of going now."

How could she go after hearing what he had just said. She knows Ginny is supporting her, but it's just a waste of time. There will never ever be him and her.

"Well... what if I told you what I heard the other day?" Ginny said with an odd smile.

"What did you hear the other day?" Hermione replied.

The girls were interrupted by a blond boy who was rather cute, obviously not Draco. He was blushing. The girls tried to imagine why he was blushing.

"Umh...Ernie are you okay." Ginny said to the Hufflepuff student, Ernie Macmillan.

"Yes I'm fine," he replied. "Umh Hermione... I've been wanting to ask you...are you going to Astoria's party."

"Yes, she is." Ginny replied faster than Hermione.

"Really," he blushed. "Would you like to go out with me, Hermione?"

"Sure." Hermione replied.

"Then it's settled bye." He said running back to his group of friends.

"I guess im going to the party now," Hermione told Ginny. Forgetting about what Ginny was about to tell her. "Now, let's go look for a dress."