So Many Feelings

Hello wizards. So this Monday I'm going back to school. I'm happy but worried that I might not be able to update by Sunday. But I'll try my best. So if I don't update please know I have school and I'll will update the story when I can, no longer than 10 days and if it takes longer I'll make it super long.

💚
💚🐍💚
💚🐍💚🐍💚
💚🐍💚

____________________________________

Malfoy Manor, not a pleasant place for Hermione. She would be at the beast cage. She would be an easy pray. Not only that the memories of her being torture by Bellatrix.

There was always a bad aura. Six feet tall bush fence surrounded the house. It was a long walk to the door, it felt as if the passage was never ending. She could notice Draco looking at her every few seconds.

"I thought it would be bigger." Ginny blurted out. She could feel the intense aura around Hermione and Draco.

"What do you mean it's one of the biggest."

"Doesn't look like it." Ginny replied.

"Are you judging my house, poor Weasley." He said in a jokingly tone voice. "My father will hear about this."

Ginny and Hermione bursted out laughing. It was hard to stop. The three laughed all the way to the door. It looked as if they were best friend since forever. One wouldn't be able to tell they hated each other.

The door open and revealed a enchanting foyer. Two stairs that curved up on top in a balcony. Even the creepy ancestor photos hanged on the sides couldn't stop the foyer from being fascinating. Draco saw Ginny's and Hermione jaw drop. The first time Hermione was here wasn't pleasant and wasn't able to see how beautiful mysterious this house really was.

"Just wait until you see the other rooms." Draco smirked.

He showed them all through the first floor, but not the family room. He couldn't dare show her that place. The place where she was tortured. The place where he was too scared to protect her. He went upstairs to where the rooms where.

"I'll show you to your rooms." He said in a low voice. The girls followed him up the stairs. Ever since Voldemort a defeat Draco has been living alone. Hermione could feel the loneliness he's going through. But yet again she can feel this isn't his first time feeling like this.

They stopped at a door. "Ginny this is your room." He said opening the door.

Hermione then look around and saw a door across Ginny's room. "Is this my room" she asked.

"No, unless you want to be sleeping with bunch of boxes all over." He replied. "Come I'll show you to your room."

She followed him to the other side of the house. It was unbearably awkward. Many crazy ideas popped into her head of what could happen. But the ideas really did pop because they could never happen.

Draco suddenly stopped. She almost crashed into him because she was too busy realizing reality from fantasy.

"Here's your room. If you need anything I'll probably be in my room, my room is straight down the hallway. It has a big fancy door, because it's the master bedroom." He couldn't stop talking.

It felt as if he were bragging about living in a palace like home. But she didn't mind, how could she at nights she would dream about hearing his voice.

"I'll leave you to sleep." He walked away and in a few seconds he disappeared behind the doors.

The room was quite large. It was large enough to make a person feel lonely. She question so many things as she laid down in the bed looking up at the ceiling.