moonlight sonata

I wrote this chapter based on beethovens moonlight sonata. I'm playing this song for the 9th time at school. And I added my perspective of this master piece into Astoria's perspective. I think I shouldn't have because Im not sure if Astoria has any idea of music. Yet again she doesn't need to know anything.
____________________________________
"Astoria I didn't help you so you can kill yourself." Mr. Greengrass screamed.

"Daddy stop exaggerating the curse hasn't showed up in ages. How are you so certain it's still running in the family."

"If you carry the curse the pregnancy is going to make you weak."

"Daddy what if it's Daphne and not me." She cried out.

"Do you really want to pass on the curse to the Malfoy blood line."

Astoria went pale. "But...but...but what if it's not me."

"Astoria you will still be passing on the curse. Look Astoria I faked that we were having money issues so that Draco would take you in as his wife, but I'm not going to help you any longer."

"Don't help me daddy but if you tell him anything I'll pay you back with sweet revenge." Astoria left the room slamming the door.

"Astoria." He shouted.

Out on the courtyard the Malfoy carriage waited. A man quickly got off and open the door.

"Where of to madam." The man asked.

"Malfoy Manor and fast." She demanded and crawled inside the carriage.

"Astoria." Mr. Greengrass yelled as he watched the carriage leave.

Astoria only looked hopelessly at the scenery. The curves shaping the earth, the flowers and grass coloring the hills.

"Everything okay madam, you seem rather lost."

"Yes Im hopelessly lost. Lost in love. I want to be loved by the man who I'm hopelessly in love. But that man is lost,  hes hopelessly in love with someone else whom he has mutual feelings. Correction he isn't lost, I'm the only one who's lost." She paused. "But he's has asked me something that I longed for. To make him forget her. I should be happy right, so why do I still feel lost."

The man stayed quite.

Alas he spoke, "it's okay to feel lost because along the way we find ourselves. Everyone who is lost is on a adventure to be found. And the adventure can be fun."

The carriage had stopped.

"Are we here." Astoria asked.

"Yes mam." The man answered.

He opened the door and extend his hand. Astoria accepted the hand and came out the carriage.The man climbed back up the carriage and rode off. 

She had knocked three times and no one had opened the door. She looked inside of her purse for a key but she then remembered she had never got one.

"Great now I'm out here." She sighed. She kept digging in her bag for anything to open a door. Her hands came across her wand.

"I'm still underage but they'll understand, now what was that spell." She said and later gave a gasp of excitement for she had remembered. She raised her wand and pointed down on the door. "Portaberto, oh wait that will leave a hole on the key hole."

"I got it, open sesame." She readied her wand but she then had felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Madam don't tell me you're going to blow the door off." The man from carriage said.

"Why do you say that ."

"Open sesame rips the door from the hinges."

"0h then what would be the correct spell." She had a dumb look on her face yet adorable.

" Alohamora mam." He laughed.

"Thank you, you can leave now." She excused him.

" Mam I hope you do know I have a key."

"Then why didn't you say so." She said.

"You didn't ask."

"Just open the door." She got mad.

"Your adorable when you get mad." The man whispered while he opened the door.

"I hope you know I'm engaged so if I were you I'd keep my thoughts to myself." She said slamming the door on him.

She left upstairs to change clothes. Once she finish dressing  she went out to the corridor. She caught a glimpse of Draco's room. Her curiosity brought her to Draco's room.

"Draco are you in here." She searched around the bedroom. He wasn't there.

The minute she went back to the corridor she heard the piano playing. The sweet sorrow melody of beethovens moonlight sonata.

She tiptoed down to see him play the piece. He was in the first movement. The sad depressing part yet so beautiful. Astoria watched him move along with the song, she was able to feel the music and soon she was able to see the music. Two people dancing their last dance under the moonlight. Their last dance before they never see each other again.

A very quick pause and he had moved on to movement two. A gleefully dance. The two person remembering all the good times and simply letting their memoirs move them. Swiftly move them. His hands dance happily on the keys. Like most musicians do he looked up at the sky. There's 3 reasons for this, 1 they are scared to look at the keys, 2 they look up to the sky because that's what they aim for. And last,3, the memories that are up in the air, the memories that accompany the music.

Once again a quick stop and back at it with the last movement, the third movement. The most difficult part isn't that it's on presto, rapid tempo, but that the player is afraid to get their fingers tied to each other or hit the wrong key. The quick pause before the initiation to the third movement was as if  the girl planted her good bye kiss. And once the third movement began  she started to run away and behind her the boy chased after her. And the last 3 seconds of the song she had run away never to be seen again by the man she loved.

Astoria stepped inside the music room.

"Lovely. Do you always play." She asked him.

She moved in closer to see his faces. Draco was still looking up, tears running down, the moonlight peeking from the window hitting just right making his face glow.

He unexpectedly turned his face around and looked at her. Tears still running down, he forced a smile and said, "yes I do, but I only play this song when I loose something that I love, forever."

All Astoria could do was hug him. She hugged him tightly as his cry grew louder. The cries later became screams of agony.
____________________________________
I said wednesday but I finished a bit early. If I can I'll update this Friday, if not then Sunday. I also forgot to mention I'm planning to make 2 books, I'm planning to end this book either with Astoria's death, Draco meeting amore but not knowing it's his daughter, or with hermione leaving. I still haven't decided how I'll end this 1st book, but if any of you have any ideas please tell me. The second book might be called, undying love, if  I end it with Hermione leaving because when she leaves she would think of the love Draco and her shared as dead, a love that will just haunt her, a haunting love. And in the second book the love isn't dead, it can't be killed, it's a undying love. But this just depends on how I end the 1st book.