Agree

"Hermione calm down."

" I am calm." She obviously wasn't. She was punching every wall she was near.

"Mione please." Ginny pleaded.

"Im happy, we finally have mutual feelings we're finally agreeing on something." Blood dripped down from her knuckles.

"You're bleeding Hermione. God I want to smack both of you, you guys are idiots. Why can't you guys just stay together. Let's go clean your wound." Ginny raged back to the dorm.

Hermione flinched everytime Ginny tapped the cotton swab on her bleeding knuckles. What did she ever do to deserve a friend like Ginny.

"Why are you guys making love so complicating." Ginny carefully bandage her hand.

"It's not love." Hermione looked away.

"This is what I mean. I just want to chain you guys in a room forever until both of finally can be together."

"We would be together if you chained us up in a room." Hermione gave her those cocky smart replies.

"Hermione you know what I mean by together, a relationship." Ginny left to put away the utilities.

"And why can't you understand it isn't love." Hermione's voice grew a bit louder.

"It is." Ginny projected her voice louder than Hermione.

"Its not love. Just because your relationship worked with Harry doesn't mean it goin to work for everyone." She yelled.

Ginny just stared at her. They heard a step, they looked at the door and saw Draco shocked. Ginny looked at Hermione with watery eyes and looked back at Draco. The moment she felt a tear run down she left running.

"I never knew you made you're friends cry. Especially you're only friend." Draco rudely opened his mouth.

Hermione swiftly sped walked to Draco and punched him right across the face. Second time punching his face.

"Die in hell." She said right in front of his face.

"If going to hell means getting away from you then please draw me a map."

She grabbed a pen and paper and scribbled something. Once she was done she took a glance at the paper and then at Draco. Hermione slammed the paper on his face.

Hermione started to walk to her room.

"Smartest witch of our age, yet she doesn't know what a map is." Draco laughed reading the large printed words. 'go fuck yourself'.

Draco took a glance at her hand, blood running through the elastic fixation bandage.

He grabbed her hand and brought it up to his face. Hermione was shocked she didn't imagine Draco to even lay a finger on her. It was wrong that her chest was tightning, and her heart aching as if it were to pop out any second. All she  wanted to do was look at his face, he was carefully examine her cuts. For some reason it was breath taking, she had to gasp out for air Everytime he moved a inch.

He looked at her face her round eyes fixed on him. Her mouth partly open that used to scream kiss me out loud to him. She was tempting in the past, but the past should stay behind so we can learn from it, and not be repeated again in the present and future.

His face drew closer, for a moment Hermione thoughts he was goin to kiss her. But in the last centimeter his face shifted to the side of her face.

"Why haven't you healed it." He whispered gently into her ear.

"Its not your business what ever I do to my body. You shouldn't care if I cut myself, if I throw away my body, or sell my soul. Do you understand, there's isn't..." she paused and correct herself. "There shouldn't be anything to connect us with. I shouldn't even know you're name."

"I agree. And what do you mean shouldn't, there's nothing that ties us to each other now." Draco was curious.

"Nothing. Don't give it much thought I will never tell you." Hermione hand slipped of Draco's hand and slowly started to walk away.

Apart of her wanted him to pull her back, so she could tell herself that he still wanted her deep down in a small part of his heart that Astoria could never replace it no matter how much he grows to love her.

His hand grabbed her wrist, her eyes widen with joy. Her joy came tumbling down the second later she noticed he was just holding on.

Her eyes became watery, you're holding on to me, pull me back, don't let go. Silent tears swiftly ran down her cheek.

The words repeated in her head. The more he waited the more tears tumbled down her cheeks.

His hands loosened but didn't quite let go, he searched for a reason to hold on to her but the more he thought about it, he would only find more reasons to let her go.

He was the one who said his love for her was dead, so he must stay true to his word. His hand fell by his side, and he watched Hermione slowly turned her face back at him. She was crying a river, the river of tears.

"Thank you." She told him.

He was confused.

"Thank you for making it clear like air. You made it clear that if you had a chance to hold on to me, you would let me go instead of pulling me back to you. Actions are greater than words, there's no more us I can never run back to you." She mumbled under her breath walking to her room.

He questioned her gratitude, he questioned everything. His mouth open, he wanted to ask her if she was back with Ron. But she said it herself it's her business not his. He shouldn't care what she do next with her life. He should careless if she were to die tomorrow. He should but could not, she would always be a small piece of his heart, if that piece were to die he would die with it. Every little piece counts, it completes his heart.