dont leave

Lights peeked in through the windows of the hallway. It seemed as if it could go forever. A figure walked elegantly through the hallway. Silver silk hair. Dressed in black. His shirt took shape of his angelic carved back. She followed him and tried to keep up. She was admiring his back.

"Malfoy!"

"What!" He side not taking a single glance back.

"Wait"

"For what Hermione?"

"I want to know why?"

He entered the head dorm. Black curtains were shut closed. No moonlight could have broke in. The fire in the fireplace danced giving warmth and little light. He sat in the couch. Hermione bursted in.

"Well, hello there Granger." He said with a wild smirk.

"Malfoy" she looked at his eyes. She was looking at his soul through his eyes. Love, agony, regret, and tenderness. A part of her wanted to kiss him. Wanted to feel his lips. "I want to know why."

"Why what." He replied, tilting his head like a puppy.

"Why you noticed these things"

"I saw it every time. Thinking you were convincing everybody that you were perfectly fine, you didn't convince me. The lies in your lips. Faking the words and smiles."

Holding her tears back, she fell to the ground. Surprised how he noticed it all. How he easily read her life, like no other person could.

He raised from where he sat. He went where she sat on the floor. Looking at her with tender eyes. Wanting to hold her and tell her everything he thought of her. He sat right in front of her.

"She looks up at him like he is the world. And he just sees her as smart and pretty girl."

She knew he was talking about, her and Ron. Not being able to fight the tears. She cried. Putting her head in his chest. He hugged her tightly around his muscular arms.

"It's okay Hermione, I don't want to see you hurt. Cry all you want release all the pain your holding. Let it all out."

She looked at him. She has never felt so protected before. Her arms wrapped around her made her feel so safe. Ron did hug her before but she never felt like this. He would always think she was smart enough to protect herself. But all girls want to feel protected by the man they love. That was all she wanted.

She let a scream out, there was pain escaping her throat. "Please don't leave me," muffled sobbing words came out.

He put one of his hand under her chin. Positioning her face to his. Being able to see her red puffy eyes. A storm of dirty brown clouds. Pouring a storm of salty crystals. He leaned towards her and kissed the tears away. Being melted by the moment she closed her eyes. He made a trail of kisses from her eyes down to her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. He stopped kissing her and moved down to her neck. She felt a hot breath in her neck. He kissed her jawline and slither down to her neck. His lips burned as they touched her neck. He ran a hand through her hair.
The kisses became harder and passionate. She slid her hands down to his chest, grabbing his black shirt. Kissing her shoulder he slid a hand down to her waist pulling her close sharing their heat. He leaned toward her making her lie down on the hard floor. Their breath were heavy. He was pinning her down looking straight at her.

"Mione, your everything. I don't blame gravity for falling for you"

"What" she said with wide shocking eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe it was your eyes, smile, laugh, your voice, maybe it might have been you hair, or your personality. But what ever it was it made me fall for you hard. I don't know what it was, but I do know that I love you. I won't leave you for anything in the world."

He was looking away trying to hide his blushing face. In the top of his mind he taught Hermione would push him off and reject him. He was the enemy for so long. He did her so much pain.

Hermione looked at the side of his. No longer his face was icy pale, there was red warm cheeks.s he put her finger in his chin, and angled it so they would look at each other. At last she spoke. " I don't love you but I like you, maybe over time I'll grow in love with you. Ill fall for you, and you might be the last thing I'll love."

He had a smile not a smirk, something she has never seen before. Her hands resting in his chest. She yanked him closer to her. Their nose touching. He closed his eyes and moved in to peck her lips. Feeling his lips she closed her eyes. The kisses were slow and it started to grow into one slow kiss.
He kissed her and the world fell apart, it was only them now. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words could never be. His hand moved below her ear and rested there, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths danced. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and they could feel each other beating hearts against their chest.