Chapter 3: Sorry, Page not found

Your POV
Ink looked up at me and gave me a warm smile, "of course!" He said, I started staring at him after he said that, I was about to say yay, but instead I said "Crap! I have to go! My Mum is probably dead worried! Cya!" I said running to my house. While I was running i than felt some blue strings wrap around me. Screaming in pain I look behind me to see that horrible creepy black skeleton behind me! "O-o-oh, heLLo (y/n)" he said while glitching, "let me go!" I screamed, I tried to cut the strings with my pocket knife. While I was cutting the strings, they kept growing back, "wait what?!" I yelled in confusion, "hEh. YoU c-c-CanT BREAK tHesE STRingS, SillY" he said chuckling evilly... gawd I hate him! He than moved me with his strings to a white place... it was white...nothing there...it was quiet... it felt...lonely... "WelCOMe To T-the VOID" he said trying to smile, why was he trying to smile? This is his home. I than looked up at the roof to find some puppets, "did you make these?" I asked "pfft! N-" I then cut him off by saying "they're really good!" I said smiling.

Errors POV
Wait... she likes them... blushing, I stood there not saying a word until I heard a splash... CRAP! Is that ink?! Ugh! I hate that guy! He always walks me in the face with his stupid tooth brush! I mean Paint brush! Who cares! It really does look like a tooth brush!

Inks POV
"error! Leave (y/n) Alone! Or else!" I said looking at (y/n) she looked so scared and that's what made me become even more angry! I hit Error with my paint brush and...

Time skip brought by Temmie~

inks POV
I grabbed (y/n) and teleported us both to her house, "here ya go!" I said until I looked at (y/n) in shock to find her giving me a hug, she was very close to my face, making me turn a bright rainbow. Trying to hide my face in my scarf, I muffle "umm... I better go.."