Chapter 4: New friends

Your pov:
Ink and I were walking around like usual...I was terrible at bringing up conversations unlike him...or well...he wouldn't start a conversation...I think I'd call it a pun war! He's been telling me puns for 3 freakin hours! I did the face 'stop...pls...' to him but he just kept on going.
"Fine, I'll stop. Anyways I just wanted to tell u that were gonna meet two of my friends!" He than grabbed his paintbrush and splashed a some paint on the ground and grabbed me by the wrist; but gently. We were in a white void...why would someone be here? I saw no one...
"Hey ink, there's no one h-" I than got cut off by a skeleton and a wolf girl shouting "BOO!" Screaming, I fall to the ground in surprise; examining the two figures standing upon me.

There was a Skelton and a girl with a pair of wild ears staring there. The skeleton has one red eye; the color of determination and the other eye was white, he wore all types of black and white clothes but why just black and white? The other one who was a wolf girl had purple galaxy hair, a fluffy wolf tail, wolf ears, a blue scarf like inks, a magnets jumper and purple pants and boots! I than heard a whisper in my ear "Them two are friends, for your information..." it was ink, a little confused, I ask "wait.. so they aren't together...?" I asked confused..." Ink replied with a quick shake of his head, "no no no, pretty sure he's aromantic and asexual anyways." Before I could answer, Ink makes a pun "Cross is pretty X-traodinary!" Ink said laughing so much, a black tear fell down his cheek. Giggling quietly, I hear the girl break in, Hey uhh lovebirds!" Ink and I blushed at the comment "my names Galaxia and this is cross!" She said pointing to the skeleton who wore black and white coloured clothes.

Cross than came up to me and greeted me "Hey kiddo! I'm cross! What's yours?"
"My names Y/N" I answer with a grin.
After I said that,  romantic music started playing. Wondering who was playing this music, I look to my left to see Galaxia with a radio; which was playing the music.
"Welp...Cross and I are going somewhere...So we Will leave you two alone." Galaxia smirked. Galaxia than made a portal to another white void
Man...white voids are popular... buy a white void for $50 anyone?XD
And they were gone... it was just ink and I...and it was so embarrassing because of the romantic music until ink broke the silence "uhm... wanna dance?" He asked, scratching the back of his head while nervously sweating.

Pick one and tell me in the comments...what would you say?
No! Freaking!way!
Idk how to dance...
Yessss!

Cya!
Cross owned by: Jakei95
Galaxia owned by: me!
Ink sans: comyet
Y/n: you!
White void owned by: Kmart!
I can't believe I just wrote that! XD