Chapter 10: Reunited

Your POV
Ink grabs me by the wrist and we walk through a portal. Taking in my surroundings and trying to keep my cool, I look around and notice we are in a small town. Looking at a sign, I read the name out loud "Snowdin...". A second later, I notice the pun and giggle. Quickly remembering what just occurred, I look back at Blueberry and Ink with a worried look. Blueberry looked happy yet terrified of what just happened. He was happy that he's been saved and that this nightmare will finally come to an end. Ink breaks the silence, "Blueberry, I'm going to walk you to your brothers house and then we are going to leave. I don't think Error will be taking you again soon.", Blueberry nods in a approval and leads the way to his brothers house. While we are walking, I notice some monsters staring at me but I ignore it, perhaps they haven't seen a human before? Shrugging it off, I continue to follow the two skeletons until they come to a halt, making me bump into Ink's back. "Ah, sorry, Ink!" I say nervously, rubbing the back of my head. Ink gives a little chuckle, telling me it's alright, patting me on the head. Wondering why we have stopped, I notice a house in front of us. Blueberry opens the door, leading us inside with a wide smile spread across his face. Looks like Blueberry is back to normal. As soon as we walk inside, I notice a tall skeleton with an orange hoodie, looking rather petrified. He notices our presence and turns to meet us, as soon as he sees Blueberry, he locks eyes with him. He lets out a few stutters, which I could not understand and wobbles towards Blueberry. Blueberry on the other hand, pounces on to his brother with tears strolling down his face. "BROTHER! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He sobbed, his brother didn't say anything and instead took in the embrace. They both soon let go and his brother says "Can't believe Error kidnapped you like that, bro. I'm making sure he never does that to you ever again." His right eye turns into an orange flare and continues "I'll make sure of it."
"Brother! No need to be angry, the great magnificent Sans is back so everything will be ok!" He says with a large grin. Seeing his happy face, made me feel happy inside, knowing that the two brothers have finally reunited. Ink Sans nudges me and nods, signaling that it's time to go. I want to meet more of the sanses now, more of these alternate universes! All of this is very interesting to me. I nod, and we jump into a splash of paint, waving goodbye.

Would you like to meet more of the Sanses? Perhaps have a sleepover with them or something? Ideas are welcome! :) 💖