Chapter 12: Oh?

"Y/N!!"

A shout comes from one of the Skeltons, I turn my head to look back at them and I'm pushed to the ground. Groaning, I squint, looking at the individual whom was on top of me. It was Blueberry. Squeezing me tight, he hugs me with a large smile on his face.
Hugging me tighter, as if I'm trapped in a rubber band, he lets out another shout.
"I MISSED YOU, Y/N! I'M HAPPY THE GREAT SANS GETS TO RELISH IN YOUR PRESENCE!"
Putting in a forced smile, struggling out of his to gut grip, I answer "It's great to see you too, Blue...but, uhhh, do you mind getting off me?"
Nervously giggling, Blueberry careful takes me out of his grasp and bounces around off me.

Dream takes this chance to come up to me and greet me. "Hello, Y/N, I'm Dream, one of Inks' good pals. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sweetly smiling, he takes his hand out to shake. Not wanting to be rude, I grab on to his hand with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you too!" I chirp.

Dream lets go, allowing me to be greeted by Original "Heya kiddo, nice to meet ya." Lazily smiling, he puts out his hand for me to shake. Smiling back, I grab on to it and hear a farting noise. Shocked by hearing this, I quickly look around wondering where it had come from. Looking back at Original's hand, I notice a whoopee cushion. Giving a little laugh, it grows louder until Original joins in, laughing with tears in the corners of his eyes. Laughing a little, Original attempts getting his words out "hehehe....the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick." With a little giggle, I answer "haha, good one!" Original smiles and soon walks off so I can meet Fell.

"Heya, doll" Fell walks up to me, with his hand out as if it's a trend among the Skeletons. Looking at his hand, I gulp, my soul telling me not to be polite in this moment as I'm going to regret it. Politeness washes over me and I take his hand in my grasp, shaking it until a zap runs though my body. I got electrocuted. Luckily, it was small but I literally could've died if it was anymore higher in watts. Fell let's out a loud laugh, enjoying the look of despair on my face. Fixing my hair and quickly grooming myself, I look at him "haha... good one." I say with a forced smile and laugh. Fell notices this and looks at me "aww, didn't ya like that, sweetheart?"
Guilty, I shake my head. Fell chuckles at this and walks back to the Sans'

With a grateful smile, looking at Ink and back at the Sans'; trying to wonder what Ink and us all are going to be doing.
Ink notices my stare and speaks up "So, anyone have any ideas of what we should do?"

A menacing chuckle escapes Fell, "How about Truth or Dare?"

Painting My Broken Heart (Ink Sans X reader) //DISCONTINUED//On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara