Chapter 11: Sleepover

Here is a new chapter, sorry for the wait. Picture is drawn by me btw. uwu

Y/N's POV
Jumping through the paint, grasping Ink's wrist, we arrive back in the white void. Sighing, I nudge Ink.
"Hey, do you think we could meet more of the the Au's? I'm finding this Au stuff quite interesting and would love to see more?."
Ink stiffens and returns a soft smile, nodding.
"I think that would be a great idea, Y/N."

A range of different coloured paint starts circling around the room nearly blinding me because of how many colours there were. Slowly fluttering my eyes open, trying to adjust the view, I notice many skeletons that look like Ink but with their own unique twists.

"Well, is this to your liking? May as well bring them all here." Ink hums.
Bewildered, I turn to the Skeletons, noticing them taking in their surroundings and quickly turning their heads towards Ink in a confused manner, except one skeleton with a not so friendly look taking over his face.

A skeleton with a golden tooth, with an edgy aura around him speaks up "Ink, what the hell?! Why are a bunch of me from other Au's; including me, here?" He practically yells at him, very angry at the situation at hand. Ink scratches the back of his head, trying to not make anyone angry here "Ah, well you see. I have a visitor and she was curious to meet you all". The edgy skeleton's smile softened but not too much to ruin his menacing grin.

Wondering who the visitor is, he searches around until he locks eyes on me, his red eye flaring, making me shudder. The silence ends and he chuckles "heh, gotta admit, she's quite cute. What a lucky catch, Ink. I'm jealous, a skele-ton." A tint of red arrives on to my cheeks and I ignore the out of nowhere pun.

Ink shakes his head in disappointment with a rainbow tint covering his cheek bones; as if he's used to this. Sighing, Ink turns to me "Sorry, Y/N. Let me introduce you to the few I brought here." Turning to look at the skeletons, Ink starts naming each one. It seems the edgy skeletons name was Fell and the others had their own unique names.

The other skeletons were Dream, Blueberry and Original.  Gotta admit, I'm glad that Ink did NOT invite every single Sans from every single Au because that would be chaos; I'm already feeling uneasy. Smiling, I introduce myself to the skeletons.

"Hello, my name is Y/N."