Chapter 7: Strings

(After a couple years, I've decided to continue on. I've been checking in every once and while and have been seeing your comments. I guess I'm going to have to meet this demand...)

Blueberry suddenly let out a sigh, looking up at both you and Ink - Trying to not let these thoughts flood his mind. He explains to you both why and how this situation is occurring.
"I've been forced into murdering my brother by Error. He's done this by attaching strings to me and treating me like a puppet for his own enjoyment." A few tears slowly drip down Blueberry's cheek and he continues,
"I just want this nightmare to end..."
Ink gently grabs Blueberry's hand, placing it on his hand.
"It's ok. This nightmare will end very soon."
Ink pulls himself up and grabs his paintbrush.

Your POV:
Watching Ink getting off the ground to stand up, I quickly follow him; wanting to help save Blueberry and his brother. As I walk towards Ink, he places his hand in front of me, signalling me to stop.
"Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt. Error is more dangerous than you think." Ink pulls me into his embrace, little hints of anger could be felt through him. I nod my head, agreeing to his terms. Taking in this moment, I soon pull out of his embrace.
"Good luck, Ink. I'm sure you'll be able to fix everything!" I reassure him, giving a little grin.
He thanks me for the support and quickly splashes some paint and disappears.
I guess I should look after Blueberry, I need to try and cheer him up until everything is resolved. Before I could look back at Blueberry; whom was behind me, my spine shivered. A glitchy laugh was heard and I struggled to look behind me, for I knew where this sound was coming from. Panting in fear, I slowly turn around, to come face to face with Error holding Blueberry tightly in his strings grasp.

Error's POV
I let out a loud chuckle, hoping for the oblivious girl to hear and witness my presence. She slowly turns around, her petrified face only excited me more. I smirk, knowing that she won't be able to escape now. Dropping Blueberry to the ground, wrapping him in my strings, I take a few steps towards her; who in turn, takes a few back. "Hehe, come on, you aren't scared of me are ya?", I gesture her to come closer, but she obliged to my commands. She doesn't say anything, nor does she do anything suspicious. "I guess you are scared of me, well, that makes this more interesting." I grab her with my strings and she lets out a shriek. Before I could do anything else, I drop her on the ground, not caring in the world of what condition she is in now. Looking at the other side of the room, I see a figure in the distance. "Ink, didn't think you'd find me that quick" I chuckle, looking as innocent as a puppy. Ink looks at me with a stern face, I've never seen him like this. "What Ink? Are you angry because I dropped your 'girl friend'?" I ask smugly. "She's not my girl friend. Either way, I don't want you treating her like that. She's not a part of this." Ink says with a tint of blush. "Haha, whatever..." I laugh, looking at Y/N. "So, if she is NOT your girlfriend, you don't mind me doing this?" I grab Y/N in a forceful manner, pressing my mouth against hers; giving her a quick kiss. Y/N pushes me, letting her fall on the hard ground. She covers her mouth, trying to wipe off the kiss that I had given her. I look back at Ink, looking at his suffering face. OHHH how amusing HAHA. I love the look on his devastated face. After a moment, Ink snaps back into reality "I don't care! But, SHE does care!" He yells, getting into a fighting stance. "HAHA, THERE WE GO! NOW, I KNOW HOW TO UPSET YOU." I laugh, glitching all over the place, trying to hold my excitement in so I don't glitch too much and possibly crash. Undoing the strings off Blueberry,I get ready, ready to fight Ink.

There you go guys, I made this chapter longer then the other chapters to make up for my leave.
This was hard to write, since I'm not into undertale that much anymore, but I was bored so... here you go! ^_^