Chapter 8: Paint

Ink's POV:
Looking at Y/N'S horrified face, made me grow tense. How dare Error kiss her forcefully without her permission? But, mostly how dare he kiss her in front of ME? Error really does know how to tick me off, but I can't let this anger consume me. Getting into a fighting stance, I'm ready to fight. Error looks at me, finding this amusing but joins in the least. I watch him throw blueberry on the hard floor, obtaining his strings. Blueberry grunts, trying to get up to help but is only pushed back. I grow more tense from this, knowing that Error is hurting these innocent people. Without any notice, Error lets out his strings and aims them at me. Dodging, I swing my paintbrush at him, letting purple paint flow out. Error notices this and teleports out of the way, he goes behind me and pushes me back on to the ground. Ugh! Trembling, I quickly get up before Error could wrap his strings around me and hit him with the hard end of my paintbrush on his leg. He yelps, but quickly gains his strength back and continues to aim at me. Strings could be felt wrapping around my waist, wrists and ankles. It hurt.

Your POV:
Watching the two fight, I attempted trying to use my magic that I had used on our first meeting. Nothing. Looking up, I see Ink being wrapped in strings, struggling to escape while Error sits, chuckling. I have to do something... thinking deeply, I try to imagine that an aura grabs on to Error and throws him in the distance, so that time could be given to Ink to escape and continue the fight. Slowly fluttering my eyes open, I notice a F/C aura surrounding Error, Error looking around confusingly. I swing my hand to the ground and throw him in the distance. Ink notices this and takes this chance to get out of the strings strong grasp. I sit there, shocked at what I had done, that it actually worked and that I may have some kind of superpower! Ink steps on to the ground, he gives me a little smile and quickly runs to Error. Blushing, I quickly run to Blueberry's side.

Ink's POV:
Watching Error being thrown around the room, without my help made me suspicious but overall glad. I look back at Y/N, her hand had a light tint F/C coloured aura surrounding it. Now, I know who did that to Error on our first meeting. Taking this chance, I quickly get out of his strings, hopping on to the ground. Looking back at Y/N, I give her a little smile to show my gratitude. I love you, Y/N. You don't know that yet, but I will do anything to protect you and the ones I love. Running towards Error, he looks at me, ready to pounce. I quickly teleport behind him before he could do any damage and swing my paintbrush's purple paint on to him, pulling him into chains, he gives a grunt.
Lashing out, I raise my voice, looking at him with pure anger in my eyes.
"What have you done to Blueberry?"