Chapter 5: Closet Secrets

He harbored his strong passion for Rukia as he continued to read the diary flawlessly, flipping over the pages as he tried to read most of it. Unfortunately for Ichigo he wasn't fast enough to escape the fatal doom that had been awaiting him unbeknownst to him.  The door was slammed open by none other than Rukia Kuchiki. She was furious and enraged. How could the man of her dreams be so cruel and disrespectful enough to read her diary? She questioned the matter whether Ichigo was indeed a man or a woman since she knew only shameful men and women engaged in unmannerly cowardly things such as reading someone else's diary without their permission.

Rukia P.O.V

[God. How on earth did he even find my diary? I had made sure to hide it in the least possible place  for someone to be found...... I really hope that baka hasn't read my diary. What will I do? He must be an idiot for trying to read my diary in broad daylight let alone without my permission! I swear I will kill him for this! He will not get away with this! ]

Rukias' calm expression had transfigured into a frosty scowl. Her unbearable glare had given Ichigo one more reason to fear Rukia and to wish he had not conducted himself in such a manner. He gulped hard as he knew she would not accept any excuses "I..I can explai-" he protested. She clenched her fists as she approached him wearing a bathrobe that was supposedly concealing her chest. Little to no idea she had that Yoruichi was stalking her not afar from the bedroom window concealing herself as a black cat with green eyes. Before Rukia had gone to the bathtub she had coincidentally changed and swapped the bathrobes for the ones in Soul Society. She had long known about Rukia's feelings towards Ichigo and wondered if she could secretly have fun with the newly dating couple. It wouldn't be long before Kisuke Urahara would join her in on the fun. After all he was the mastermind behind vanishing items and clothing in this case bathrobes. He sat himself on the tree as he snuggled Yoruichi who was transformed into a cat.

They watched as horror began to take place in the Kurosaki residence. By now the atmosphere had taken a severe twist.  Ichigo was pushed to the floor as Rukia had demanded an apology. "Apologize you fool!" she whacked him on the head as she began to throw a tantrum trying to vigorously pull the diary from his bare hands. "Give it to me you baka!" she yanked as hard as she could but to little to no avail. "Gomen'nasai!! Gomen'nasai!!" he cried out as he tried protesting  that he hadn't known it belonged to Rukia. Suddenly an outburst of white fumes filled the room as the bathrobe began to melt from the body heat. It was not suited to being worn by Shinigami and would reject their presence.  "N..NA...NANI!!" squealed Rukia as she began to notice the bathrobe dripping down from her body leaving her embarrassed and speechless as she quickly attempted to conceal her privates trying to cover them up with her hands to no avail. It was too late he had seen them wiggling down underneath her arm as the warm liquid dripped down and fell on his face. He lay there horrified as he could not imagine the situation getting any worse. His manly urges took over as a deep nosebleed gashed out of his nose. It was too late to explain when suddenly the room outburst with various Shinigami who had wrongly used the Shinigami gate to teleport to the human world causing an error in the arrival destination. 

Not to make matters worse but mean while a mysterious person was passing by the Kurosaki residence when she heard a certain commotion to her disgust. She was enraged and wasn't mistaken. She ran down as she tried to tear down the door. Only to find a disappointed yet hopeless Karin smoking outside who shock her head when she saw Tatsuki banging on the door. Karin was somehow calm yet serene despite the situation in her brothers room. By now she was used to all sorts of commotions and ridiculousness occurring in her brothers room. 

The duo were surrounded by the Gotei 13 who had horror in their eyes as they witnessed their former Gotei squad captain laying there naked as she overpowered Ichigo. The view was wrong in their eyes. This time it wasn't a hentai pervert trying to advance on a women but a "hentai" woman attempting to overpower an innocent man. This is what Rukia feared the most as she was now branded a hentai by none other than the Gotei 13 who starred upon her curvy figure.

Ichigo P.O.V

[Finally she had gotten what she deserves! serves her right for causing all the trouble she caused earlier. I didn't wanna let my heart skip a beat but it did. I admit to having a crush on her and I really love her. But...but advancing on me like that is way overboard..I'd never expected her to advance on me like that....yet I kinda like it. Damn women are so unpredictable...I'd better think of something before the situation doesn't get any worse...]

He steadily balanced himself as he freed himself from Rukias grasp. She was just as shocked and speechless as he was. Not only had she messed up her reputation but she had also exposed herself to a group of men and women other than her boyfriend. The only person missing was Byakuya to her relief.  However word would soon make it to Soul Society of her shameless acts in the human world. For once Byakuya had approved and agreed with Rukias decision by letting her live in the human world and thus breaking a lot of rules for her sake despite having a deep hatred for Ichigo Kurosaki but now he was most likely to punish Rukia for her shameful lewd acts in the human world. She would not be excused this time.

"A..ahm-" Ichigo cleared his voice as he thought about a suitable explanation to clear up this misunderstanding. However an unexpected guest had shown up to make matters worse.

"ICHIGO YOU ROTTEN SCUMBAG" she screamed shutting the door behind her as she lashed out at him slapping him on the face as he fell and lay there confused. "NOT ONLY HAD YOU GOTTEN ORIHIME PREGNANT AND MADE HER ATTEMPT TO KILL HERSELF AND NOW THIS?!" "YOU REALLY ARE AN ASSHOLE" She screamed as she began to vigorously hit and kick him as he lay there as if he was paralyzed with ultimate shock.

[STAY TUNED IN TO FIND OUT MORE]

How does Ichigo feel after hearing the shocking news? Is it true that Orihime is pregnant from Ichigo? How will Rukia face this matter? 

What mystery lies ahead as Renji observes from the shadows? How will Byakuya react when he finds out about Rukias lewd behavior with Ichigo? Will the duo be excused for their actions?

Who is right and who is wrong? Stay tuned in and updated to find out more!

[Leave comments and feedback below if you think I should make a specific scene or etc.]