Chapter 10: Precipice

Crystal sapphire tears seemingly seeped from her azure eyes, as she could not uphold her happiness. She stood there out taken by sheer surprise, the man of her dreams stood right there before her, kneeling down as he proposed reaching out, as he held her delicate hand. He waited for her answer, hugging her in a tight embrace as he leaned forward, gazing upon her outstanding beauty. He carefully swept her hair as he held Rukia close to him, patiently awaiting her answer as time proceeded to drift by slowly.

"How utterly disgusting." spoke up Byakuya ruining the moment as he stood up firmly choking while clenching his fists in complete outrage. "You dare tell me you you'll accept this man?" he outrageously demanded seizing the sharp tip of blade as his harsh words let slip.  "Need I remind you about all his malicious endeavors." he retorted seizing his sharp blade by the grip as he let loose. "You shall not marry this man." he demanded, raising his voice as he swiftly wielded his blade pointing it towards Ichigo as he slowly began unsheathing his blade directing it towards him without further hesitation.

'CLASH' An outburst of flames lit up the dark building as purple petals danced swiftly transfiguring into merciless blades. The room was filled with silence as Byakuya fully unsheathed his blade, seemingly challenging the naive boy as he drew his blade guiding his Bankai towards him. No mercy lit up within his eyes for he greatly detested him. Rejecting all within his sight as he accepted no further excuses.

"Nii-SAMA!!" She cried out in hopes of stopping him as she dashed in her way towards him. Attempting to interfere with the hot blooded duo as Ichigo finally accepted his challenge cursing under his breathe as he remembered their duel long ago.

Ichigo P.O.V
"Kuso yarō!!! out of all the people it had to be him that bastard...what the hell am I going to do??!! God dammit....Toshiro!! I'll pay you back ten fold after I'm finished here!!!!

"Draw your blade." He demanded. Attempting to provoke Ichigo as he shot him down one piercing death glare. "You shall atone for your sins." He flatly spoke. "Your life ends here this instance." He whispered without further ado, releasing his swords as it reflected upon his anger. Thousands of violet blades dancing as they swiftly made their way towards Ichigo. "Let no hollow restrict you." He briskly spoke appearing before him suddenly, slicing down his opponent without further hesitation. No excuse was strong enough to cloud his judgement. He was set on setting scores with Ichigo.

He was rendered motionless. His hollow sword dropping down underneath him as he collapsed. Conscious but injured, alive but bleeding. Byakuya gave him no second chance as he proceeded to strike him once more. This time attacking his opponent from the front as he bashed him sending him flying across the floor.

The young boy stood no ground and took each hit. As he abandoned his defence. He could not bring himself to harm a comrade, let alone the closet person to Rukia. Byakuya displayed no concern nor mercy as he swung his blade yet again. Dismissing the disapproving cries of Rukia as she was mercilessly taken by the guards against her own will. The scene familiar yet violent, vivid yet gruesome reminded the duo of their past endeavours. The helplessness of sheer defeat and misery as they recalled upon the time they were forced to split, the time when Rukia was taken away, forcefully, against her very will.

He spaced out, helplessly reaching a dark place. Lost in thought as his consciousness rendered itself undone right before him. A frail yet dark man standing by his feet. "Zangetsu?" He painfully called out groaning in pain. Attempting to reach out to him as he was dragged under the sea gasping for air. He was taken aback to the time before hand. His past playing itself before him as he relived his long hard struggles. Experiencing the same pain, loss and defeat as he was forced to relive his most gruesome moments.

A frail voice echoed in his mind. The dark figure now reaching out as he took his hand guiding him towards the light. "Courage lies from within." He spoke before vanishing into thin air. "Don't give up that's the kind of man you've been in my heart Ichigo!"

"R..rukia?" He silently questioned as he remembered all the times they've been together. The memories flashed before his eyes as he remembered his  love for Rukia. "Stand up and never give up that's the man I know in my heart!" She called out reaching out to him, reminding him of all that they've been through. "That's the Ichigo Kurosaki I love!" She called out before disappearing into the midst of the night. Soon he became self aware and conscious as he left his subconsciousness bringing himself back to reality.

Suddenly, a thin breeze of gust emerged from his body. Healing the boy as he lay there motionless. An outburst of red reitsu filled the open air as he took upon a new form, shredding his Shinagami attire as he transfigured into a fullbringer, fusing his powers with that of his Shinigami. He took upon a new form. Fusing his fullbring with his hellmode. A giant crest marking the left side of his cheek as his weapon became engraved with that only of justice. The sword of justification.

"Another hollowfication?! This cannot be..." Exclaimed Byakuya surprised as he could not believe his azure eyes. His sword trembled from the sudden rush of reitsu "No...impossible... This cannot be." He exclaimed under his breath as he watched the events unfold rising tension reflecting from his eyes. The pale man could utter no word as he watched back in terror.

He slowly opened his eyes regaining consciousness as the words of his lover rang in his ears, erasing all fear and regret as he was set upon to save her once more.

"You've made the wrong call. I'll prove to you the man that I am ." He shouted quickly drawing his blade as he swiftly side stepped dashing into the dark haired man as he fought hard to uphold his balance. His sword was swung as the man was bashed against the wall. Byakuya could do no other but unwillingly compliment the young man for his bravery. "Very well, I must applaud you for your courage. However, your life ends here." He flatly spoke. "せんぼんざくら かげよし!" - "Senbonzakura kageyoshi" He lashed out sending trillions of swords toward Ichigo "Bankai" An outburst of swords and daggers came flying down as he pierced the veil, delicate petals dancing as they made their way towards their subtle target.

"Getsuga Tenshou!" A deep slash of crimson reitsu cut through the swords rendering them useless as Ichigo unleashed his new found form unwrapping his sword. The bankai of Justice. His new found bankai emerged rendering Byakuya's bankai useless as it cut through reflecting it back without hesitation. "A man... Of his word...huh?" He questioned it before collapsing without another word. His own sword piercing his own flesh the true betrayal of his very sword, barely missing his vital points. Enough to keep him alive, for now.

"Goddamit. I'll prove you wrong until you accept it. Accept that Rukia is mine. You have no right to control her life." He spoke up looking down upon his blood drenched body as he lay there helpless just enough to move an inch.

"Very well..." He whispered before fading into a state of unconsciousness. "Look after her." He pleaded before blacking out. "I...I've lost." He though. "Perhaps this will be the end of me." He wondered.

"I'll save her." He promised turning his back as he marched down ahead. Proving Byakuya wrong once more. It savoured him the taste of defeat.

[Stay Updated and Tune in to find out what's next!]

How will Orihime react to the bizarre news?

What lies ahead as Tatsuki storms the Kurosaki residence?

Will Ichigo reach Rukia before it's too late?

What awaits the duo as a new obstacle stands in their way?

[S T A Y - T U N E D - I N - T O - F I N D O U T!]