Chapter 9: My one, and only one.

A rather unsettled Ichigo sat there twisting his thumbs. He questioned himself whether it was fair to chase after Rukia when she demanded to be left alone. His heart told him otherwise as his brain couldn't cope with this loss anymore. He was suddenly attacked from behind. "Karin Kikku-キック" she pounced knocking her brother down the stairs. "AGHH owww...Itai..Nanishiteruno!!? he demanded. "Knocking some sense into your head." she smirked preparing to whack him down again if he plans to continue weeping. "Get a grip." she screamed getting real annoyed towards his brother. "What should I do he asked?" staring at the white ceiling trying to space out as if it was all a bad dream. "Go and apologize to her." she scowled at him preparing to hit him once more. "Gomen'nasai!!!" he shrieked while trying to escape into a corner. "Move it" she dragged him along the floor. "Fine..." he folded his arms grimacing like a child rubbing his knee as he groaned.

Meanwhile Yoruichi accompanied by Urahara were making their towards the hospital when they noticed a strange individual lurking behind the trees. He was none other than Renji Abarai sitting himself down on a comfortable tree as he lay down spying on Orihime from afar. He hasn't changed a bit they thought. Still naive unable to notice the presence of other Shinigami as they approached him further standing behind the tree. "Ooooh~ what do we have here?" teased Yoruichi. "Another Casanova in love with Orihime-chan." she smirked jokingly appearing before him attempting to sit herself down on the tree beside him. "NANI" he panicked losing his balance as Yoruichi sat beside him as he fell down head straight towards the ground. "Abarai-kun what are you doing here?" questioned Urahara fixing his hat instead of helping him. "None of your business." he retorted cleaning his Shinigami attire from the dust. 

A rather strange object caught the duo's view as they quickly glanced at the light omitting from his mysterious sword. His sword was unusual. Instead of it's natural red color it was dyed black and had red engravings on it.

Kisuke P.O.V

"That's rather odd, his blade has never had red engravings on it nor has it ever released so much reiatsu." he commented to himself.  "It's  as if this blade does not belong to him." he thought. "Wait on a minute, I've seen this sword before." he panicked. "This...it cannot be..." he mumbled shocked at his own findings.

"Hmp, so it appears you've found me out." he snickered mocking them and their intelligence. "It looks to me like you've completely lost your touch." winked Yoruichi attempting to provoke him. "TEME.." he spat angrily. "I'll shut you up... YOU... despicable heck of a woman" he yelled quickly standing up unsheathing his blade trying to make a dash towards her. "Kurosaki's blade. Just as I figured." she dodged recollecting her thoughts. "Abarai-kun you really are "Pathetic." she smirked trying to provoke him into launching a banaki. "Well see about that." he hissed. "BANKAI, GETSUGA TENSHOU." he screamed launching a direct attack towards them only for it to fail midair. It was distinguished half air before it slowly vanished into the misty atmosphere.  "Naive child only the owners of their bankai may harvest their full potential." she smiled destroying the last bit of his arrogance as she stepped on him squishing him like a fragile insect.

"So what did you call me earlier?" she asked. "You...despicable WOMAN." he screamed trying to wrestle her only to be slapped down cold again. "Come again." she said transforming her hands into claws as she deliberately scratched his flawless face sitting herself on him as she overpowered all of his strength. "Let's wrap this up and fill Ichigo-kun on the details." she replied tying his hands up in a knot as she discarded his sword confiscating it before he caused more hassle.

Meanwhile Ichigo was steadily preparing himself for departure. He couldn't take anymore. He wanted to see his one and only love, his Rukia. The girl who meant the whole wide world to him. She was his treasure, his everything. She changed his world and he changed hers. They were bound together by fate. True love it certainly was.