Chapter 8: To Hell or to Hueco Mundo

She lay there unable to recollect her thoughts. The passion and love she was yet to remember has been washed down by the obstacles and crevices of defeat. Her friend sat beside her catching her gaze. As she lifted her chin. "Tatsuki...I...I'm sorry..." she slowly spoke resting her chin on her friends left shoulder. Without another word her body met her friends embrace as she held her without no further words. "It's okay, I'm here for you Orihime. I'm here for you, no matter what." she replied unable to hold back her tears.

Meanwhile a rather unsettled individual was lurking within the shadows. His silky black hair ran down his scarred face smoothly. He was neatly dressed in tattered white robes. His eyes lay claim, as he fixed them upon his angel. "We meet again Orihime." he whispered setting his green eyes aflame, while running down his hand towards his firm chin.

He was soon discovered as he had failed to seize this opportunity. His green eyes traced back towards the infrared forest, catching the faint glimpse figure of a dark and malicious man. His hair was pointed on end, standing up to scare off his enemies. "Ironic. To think you would still be alive." the man exclaimed clenching his fist as he seized his sword. "Abarai Renji, it seems." he Intoned unable to catch his breath as he appeared pitch black before him. Firmly sliding his blade towards his neck, further cutting down his face along the edges. "That's damn right..." he snapped.

"So which will it be to Hell or To Hueco Mundo.... Ulquiorra Schiffer?" He whispered tracing down his thumb against his dripping blood, desperately trying to intimidate his opponent by catching him off guard. "Incomprehensible. You're a fool, Renji Abarai. You shall speak no more, once I'm done with you." he proclaimed. Suddenly the sky trembled as a dark void filled the atmosphere. An unknown pattern creeped upon his body. His horns grew out slicing the caliginousatmosphere as he grew out wings.

"Teme..you bastard..." He scowled grinding his teeth as he stood up wiping his blood. "Hell it will be then." he laughed glaring towards his enemy as he draped his blame empowering him with his reitsu. "BAN-KAI" he shouted running his blade down towards him.

Renji P.O.V

"What... nani?!! how can this be my bankai was neutralized!! wait this.. this.. cannot be... this.. this isn't my bankai!! he spouted unable to hold back his anger. "Just what on earth is going on here?!" he asked himself recklessly.

"As it appears. You're all talk. Pathetic." smiled Ulquiorra taking hold of his sword swiftly, as he scrunched the blade towards him. "Kuso..." he mumbled, his blood dripping down his chin, staining his black robes as he falls onto the ground. Laying there, defeated. Unable to move an inch of his body. "Owarida. It's over."

He tries to stand up. Without effort he falls back down. His vision blurry, as his body begins to shut down. "To Hueco Mundo..." he whispers. If only I had seen Rukia once more... "Rukia!" he shouts. He tries once more. "BANKAI!"

To his surprise Ulquiorra is rendered motionless. The sky becomes crimson as a giant force, slices forward towards his chest. A scarlet beam of immense power cuts through his body, making him immobilized. "Ghu...ughh" he coughs up blood. "This cannot be the end."

"I shall avenge myself" he exclaims disappearing into the mist. "Hueco Mundo it will be."