Chapter 6: The Truth

There was silence among the group as Tatsuki had broke down the news. Each one of them had a different point of view. Some wanted the couple to break up and perish while others wanted them to continue being together.  Ichigo was not fond of surprises and nor was Rukia. The Gotei turned to face the opposite way as they stepped back to teleport into Soul Society. They knew they had seen enough.

"What the hell on earth are you even talking about?" asked Ichigo looking as confused as ever. He was clueless to the whole approach and did not even know what to say or think. Tatsukis scowl changed into a horrible frown as she tried to knock some sense into his brainless head. "I WILL ONLY REPEAT MYSELF ONCE" screamed Tatsuki seizing him by the collar. "ORIHIME IS IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU IDIOT! BECAUSE YOU WRECKED HER LIFE!" repeated Tatsuki to a dumb folded Ichigo.

"Rukia, I think you've heard enough." spoke Matsumoto as she attempted to pull her away from her current situation. "Right...." she replied facing the other way as she concealed her naked body with a blanket doing her best to hide her depression. 

"Damare! Rukia don't believe her it's not true!" he protested "I can explai-" he grabbed her shoulder he was interrupted before he could finish. "Daikirai! she screamed as she slapped him cold she departed without another word. He knew not why the world was so cruel.

Soon enough he was left all alone to repent for his sins

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soon enough he was left all alone to repent for his sins. His emotions were crushed as the truth hurt him more than anything. It was far worse than any embarrassment. He was the worst having cheated like that on Rukia. Yet he knew he was not to blame for his actions. Every drink had a consequence and this was one of them. It was his own fault for getting drunk on the highway street. "I'm the worst" he blamed himself. 

Meanwhile a certain someone was observing his actions from the unknown. It was none other than Renji Abarai. Amused that his mastermind plot had worked.  He had once already sold his soul to Aizan for a short while fame. He knew he would feed the fat ancient grudge he bear Ichigo. He took his opportunity to set his score with Ichigo. 

[FLASH BACK]

His unraveling hand held a dagger as his face gave off a blank smile. "We all make mistakes Ichigo" he spoke as he shock his hand after his failed attempt at revenge. He could do no other but apologize and hope that once again a chance would arise to wreck the life of the one who stole his love. Still it didn't fix his crimes, he had already sold his soul. What else was there to lose? he wondered.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Renji P.O.V

"Today will be the day when I will set my scores with him. I swear I will get my revenge. Rukia will now be mine. There's no way she would forgive him for all of the pain he caused her." he chuckled to himself remembering the day he made Ichigo drunk and set scores with Orihime in his body. He couldn't enforce Ichigo to do it yet he found a way to posses his body unbeknownst to the knowledge of Ichigo himself. His soul was out cold leaving a certain possibly of possession.

"Never trust and forgive your enemy" he laughed as he remembered being forgiven for his crimes by none other than Ichigo himself.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Byakuya's Office]

*Knock Knock*

"Whose there?" asked Byakuya lifting up his head.

"It's Matsumoto" replied Rangiku. 

"You may come in." he insisted.

Matsumoto came in followed by a certain companion along side her. "What brings you here to the shinigami world?" asked Byakuya looking sternly over across from his table as he noticed the cold tears drip down her rose cheeks. 

"I...it's just...it's nothing" she replied wiping the tears away from her face as she stared up at the ceiling. She was hurt. Hurt by the fact of being betrayed by the one she had loved. Hurt by the fact of being lied to for all of those years. She just couldn't take it anymore. Her pain was so intense that her heart could no longer bear the pain. She clenched her fist close to her heart wiping the crystal tears with her left hand. It was all over.

She fainted as she collapsed cold on the wooden floor losing her consciousness.  "Chikushō!! shouted Byakuya as he slammed his fist against the table breaking it apart. He quickly tended to Rukia as he took her to a near by futon. 

Byakuya P.O.A

Kurosaki Ichigo you must have a death wish because today shall be your last day......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bleach Heart Beat (IchiRuki) Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें