Chapter 4

Warning: Some of this chapter is written as a roleplay. That way I don't have to keep saying He said then I said. I saved myself the trouble.

Cody's POV

By the time I get to Shane's place its 4 in the morning. I grab the key from under the mat and let myself in. As soon as I walk into Shane's room I'm immediately attacked by his prodding questions. 

Shane-Bro where were you? 

Cody-At the party. 

Shane-Well you were gone for a while, did you get some with that girl you were with!? 

Cody-*yells* Katie, her name is Katie and NO I didn't get any! 

Shane-*throws up hands in submission* Bro don't get so defensive, calm yourself. If you didn't get any did you at least kiss her? 

Cody-No. 

Shane-Then what were you two doing for so long? 

Cody-I walked her home and got her number.

Shane- It doesn't take 2 hours to walk a girl home and get a number.

Cody- *Remains silent but wears a telling smirk*

Shane- You did more than just "walk her home and get a number" didn't you?

Cody- Ok fine. So maybe we had a few drinks did a little dancing, so what!

Shane-*Remains thoughtfull for a moment*  You like her don't you?

Cody- *Very defensively says* NO!

Shane- *smirks* Yeah you do!

Just then my phone buzzes. I unlock my phone hoping to see it was Katie, instead it's a telemarketer.  Disappointment flashes across my face but I quickly hide it. I guess I didn't hide it quick enough though because Shane says "It wasn't Katie was it." "No" I say,"No it wasn't"

Will Cody ever communicate with Katie via text or was this just a one night stand? Be sure to check for updates to find out.

Question: Whats your favorite food?

My answer: Eclair Cake