Chapter 6

I wake up with Cody's arms around me. I smile this is exactly what I want. But why do I feel so uneasy? I glance around, everything is alright. I blush when I see all my clothes and Cody's scattered across the floor. I look at my wrist watch and its 5 in the morning.

I know how to be as silent as air. So I use those skills and put on my clothes and slip out of Cody's room with one more glance at him. He looks completely peaceful. I face the doorway and run right into Imogene.

She raises an eyebrow and says, "You know you can still conceive, do I have to put you on birth control?"

"NOOO! Umm, I just was.. ugh cold and you know, body heat! Makes you really warm." I babble. Nodding my head like I know what I'm talking about.

"Eris, you know you can regulate your body temperature, You learned that years ago."

"OK, fine. But I already learned about the.. doing it stuff" I explain. My face probably completely red.

Imogene's Smirk takes up the whole right half of her face. I secretly think she enjoys my discomfort. Her and I alike have never seen this complete emotional side of me.

"Well," She says." I came to get you. I didn't mention yesterday the reason your trip will take so long. It's almost all on foot. Except the ocean part of the journey. You'll get a boat that our engineer's have been working on for a while. We can only supply a type of motorcycle thing, we have only two, that are still prototypes and the gas we use is only found here, there's enough gas for 48 hours at the highest speed, which you will need to be going, so NO planes, cars, anything. Only things made here."

"Why?" I ask, slightly intrigued. It won't be a problem for me, but it might be for Cody.

"Stephen can sabotage anything." She says, in a low deadly voice.

"Oh." I say, stunned. "Is he really that powerful?" I ask.

"Yes." She whispers. She straightens up and says in a more powerful voice, " All your stuff is packed and ready, I'll have another agent introduce you to everything." She walks away. Leaving as abruptly as she came.

I shake my head. She's one weird lady.

                                            ~ A couple hours later~

 "...and this is your GPS device. It shows exactly where you are, the distance to your destination, how long it'll take to get there with the speed your going, and little shortcuts, long-cuts, and any other cut you can think of."

A technical agent that I haven't seen before is give me the low down on everything I've already learned to use. Everyone thought it was a good idea to have a refresher, plus Cody has'nt seen some of this stuff before.

I kinda zoned out on the last part of the instructors speech.

 I didn't realise it had ended until Cody said," Good morning Beautiful."

"Oh, is it over?" I looked around. Everybody was running around with the last finishing touches. Cody and I each had a backpack that looks small but really weight 150 pounds. All our equipment was designed to be folded up really small.

"Yes it's over... It's almost time to go actually." He said.

Boss #1 walked over to both of us She glanced at me and motioned me over to the side.

"I have a word of advice... Once you leave here, you need to trust only yourself, and half of Cody."

"Why half? Not Whole?." I ask.

"I need not say." Was the last thing I knew she would say.

She motioned Cody to join us. "This is the beginning of your mission starting now, you have 33 days until you, Agent 13, "she looks at me," Will fight the creation that our enemy has created. Agent 34", she stares at Cody," Your job solely is to help Agent 13 reach her destination safely and assist her in any means possible. Keep her sane, Agent 34." Imogene takes a deep breath. " My daughter,"She looks in my eyes," You are our hope. Keep safe."

The exit way we will leave out of slowly opens, adding to a completely dramatic effect. Leaving 2 kick ass looking Motorcycles in our view.

"Make us proud." Imogene says.

"Oh boy." Cody says looking at me.

This is gonna be a hell of a adventure.

I'm sorry I havent uploaded in sooo long. Comment and VOTE!!!