How Did Things Come to This?

A/N: This is my first yandere story so I'm sorry if it is really rough. I do not own any of the Magi characters or pictures. All other characters and ideas belong to me, @alyss_knight.

I DO NOT encourage any of these types of actions. People are to be treated with respect. This is simply a work of FICTION.

Please do not comment on grammar. I am a human and make mistakes. Please enjoy!

"Please, have mercy!"

Shing!

"ARRRRRGG!"

Shing!

"Never touch my Nessa again." King Sinbad hissed watching the life drain from the eyes of the young man lying before his feet. This mongrel dared to place his hands on the delicate skin of his precious Nessa. The angel who was his reason for living and the light that shone in his dark world.

She was his!

His to love.

His to keep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, let me go." Nessa begged as the door to "their" chamber opened. Sinbad frowned as he strolled into the lavish room to see his beloved. Seeing her lying on their bed sent a wave of pride through him until she opened her mouth.

Why would she want to leave?

Was the room not to her liking?

"Is the room displeasing to you, My Love?" Sinbad questioned coming to a halt at the foot of the large canopied bed he shared with his beloved wife, Nessa. His wife's dull lavender eyes glanced up to meet his golden ones. Her once soft and smooth skin was now pale and clammy. Her youthful glow was gone.

"Sinbad, please let me leave. I...I can't live like this!" she sobbed. The chains binding her feet rustled as she curled into an even tighter ball.

White hot anger coursed through Sinbad's veins. How dare she even think about leaving him! She was his! And no one else's! Was she thinking about the pathetic friend of hers again?

"Look at me!" Sinbad snarled snatching Nessa's jaw in his hand forcing her to look at him.

"You are never leaving this room. I cannot have you out in that dangerous world. You mean everything to me." Sinbad murmured before slamming his lips on hers. Nessa struggled to get away from the monster before her, but his strong grip on her jaw and waist rooted her in place. How had it come to this? 

Sinbad grew furious as her attempts to get free continued. Shoving her onto her back, Sinbad hovered over Nessa menacingly. Anger and hate swirled in his eyes as he pinned her hands above her head. 

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY?! YOU ARE MINE! YOU UNDERSTAND? MINE! THAT MONGREL WILL NEVER HAVE YOU!" he roared before clamping his teeth onto the skin of her neck. Nessa screamed as pain shot through her. The rough sucking and biting happening on her neck didn't cease. He was going to remind her and any male who looked at her that Nessa was his!

"Shhh," Sinbad whispered licking the wound he made. Now all would know she was taken. "Sleep, Little Love, I will not leave you," Sinbad nuzzled her lovingly.

Nessa let a small whimper escape her lips, but she did as she was told. Angering him would only cause her more pain. How had the kind and handsome king she meet only a few months ago turned into this possessive monster?

Listening as her "husband" shed his clothes and then join her in bed, Nessa thought back to the days when young love had blinded her to all the signs. She felt Sinbad's arms curl around her and pull her against his toned chest. His warm breath heated the skin of her neck where her new mark rested. Never had she thought her life would end up like this.

Her best friend rotting in the cells...

Her freedom was stolen...

The warmth of the sun forbidden to touch her skin...

Stuck in a marriage she had not agreed to...

Deep down, Nessa knew she would always love Sinbad. However, the Sinbad she was currently with was not the one who stole her heart. This Sinbad was nothing more than a monster who had stolen her life from her.

"I love you, My Nessa," he whispered softly, but the darker possessive meaning did not go unnoticed by her.

Would she ever learn to love this beast?