"Don't play with my feelings."

"Do you, Lady Yamraiha, take General Sharrkan to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and care for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Yam smiled gazing into Sharrkan's green eyes. Sharrkan grinned like a fool and leaned down to kiss his bride.

"Um...not yet." The priest interrupted causing Sharrkan to sigh in defeat and move back to his spot. Nessa giggled at the sour look on Sharrkan's face as the priest rambled on. Poor Sharrkan.

"Finally!" Sharrkan cheered as the priest allowed him to kiss his new wife.

"Congratulations!"

"May you have a long happy marriage, Lord Sharrkan and Lady Yamraiha!"

"Nessa, thank you so much!" Yam thanked hugging her friend. Nessa smiled as she watched the happy couple head toward the wedding reception area. Before long, everyone was having a grand time. 

"You did a wonderful job," Ja'far complimented walking up to Nessa. Nessa smiled and gave a short bow before thanking him. Suddenly, a hand gripped her wrist and spun her into a solid chest.

"EEK!"

Flashing her his most dazzling smile, Sinbad pulled Nessa into his embrace

Flashing her his most dazzling smile, Sinbad pulled Nessa into his embrace. The moon hung high in the air and the atmosphere was light and joyful.

"You are absolutely stunning," Sinbad purred placing a kiss on the inside of her wrist. Nessa's cheeks flushed bright red as her heart began to pound in her chest. He was so close. He smelt of sea salt which made Nessa feel nostalgic. She was originally from a seaside village.

"Your Majesty, what are you doing?" Nessa squeaked as Sinbad nipped the very place he had just kissed. Flashing her his signature seductive grin, Sinbad whisked Nessa onto the dance floor.

Nessa's mouth hung open for a moment as she realized the King of Sindria was waltzing her around the dance floor. Whenever she tried to pull away, Sinbad would merely tighten his grip on her waist keeping her rooted at his side. Nessa realized she was not going to get free so she decided to relax and let her guard down

Mine! Soft! My Beauty!

Sinbad's hold on Nessa tightened as the voice whispered in his mind. It was right. Nessa was his Beauty. Her body was soft and delicate unlike his. She was a pure white rose in a garden of red ones.

Slowly Sinbad waltzed Nessa off the floor and toward the empty gardens shrouded in the moonlight. He wanted time with his Beauty alone. As they approached the foundation standing in the middle of the garden, Sinbad pulled Nessa into his lap so that he could sit and hold her. Ness's face was crimson with embarrassment. No man had ever treated her like this. She felt as if the king really did care.

"Sweet Beauty," Sinbad murmured nuzzling his nose into Nessa's hair inhaling her lavender scent. Nessa sighed softly and leaned closer.

"My King...."