She Is Leaving With Me

A/N: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES
Sinbad wanted nothing more than to murder the Jeweler.  He also couldn't believe that Nessa was part-magi and Yunan had never told him he had a granddaughter.

"Get away from her." Sinbad snarled preparing to draw his sword. Lucca pushed Nessa behind him while scowling at Sinbad.

"Get the hell out of my shop!" Lucca growled.

"Lucca?!" Nessa gasped shocked that her friend would speak to the King in such a tone.

"Nessa dear, why don't we leave this to them," Yunan suggested pulling Nessa to his side. He did not want his granddaughter in the middle of a fight between two metal vessel users. His distrust for Sinbad had not waned over the years, and he was not particularly happy that Sinbad had taken an interest in Nessa.

"Nessa, come here!" Sinbad snapped glaring at her. Nessa's body began to tremble as she felt the anger and hate radiate off of Sinbad. This was not like him at all.

"Nessa, stay behind me," Lucca commanded.

"Listen, Boy," Sinbad hissed, "she works in the palace; therefore, she belongs to me. And I want her back."

"She quits and is staying here," Lucca stated smirking. He knew there was nothing Sinbad could do legally if Nessa no longer worked for him.

"I should have you arrested for kidnapping." Sinbad snarled. This boy was getting on his nerves, and the need to kill raced through his veins.

"It's not kidnapping if she came here by her own free will." Lucca snickered. He knew there was nothing Sinbad could do. Nessa was not going to go with him.

"Sinbad," Nessa whispered softly. She didn't want to see anyone get hurt over her. She knew Lucca and Sinabd were only trying to protect her. However, she had never seen Sinbad so angry. She had to stop this before the two started a full-blown war.

Too late

Sinbad lunged for Lucca while transforming into his Baal djinn equip. Yunan grabbed Nessa and pulled her out of the way just in time. Sinbad and Lucca went smashing through the glass display cases, the back office, and through the back wall.

"So the legends are true," Lucca snickered shaking the debris from his hair. Sinbad scowled as he saw that little damage had been done since Lucca had also djinn equipped.

 Sinbad scowled as he saw that little damage had been done since Lucca had also djinn equipped

"You will have to try much harder than that." Lucca sneered. Sinbad and Lucca shot into the sky, and all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nessa gripped Yunan's shirt tightly in fear as the ground shook from the shock waves of the battle above. Yunan wrapped his arms around her while he watched. This was not good. The Dijinn Hoopa's powers were still very much unknown. The only one who knew the true power of Hoopa was Lucca and Lucca rarely ever djinn equipped.