Pack Glossary

(This one is for you bestmom60 I hope this is what you meant/wanted!)

Packs shown in order of appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Veritas, formerly known as Pack Tacita

Current Alpha: Sorrell Lamar

Beta: (Will be revealed in The Haunted Memories.)

Delta: (Will be revealed in The Haunted Memories.)

Known pack members:

Lucas Simmons- Son of deceased John Simmons and Celine Johnson

Linnette McIver- Daughter of Byron McIver and Nadin Baker

Emerson McIver- Son of Byron McIver and Nadin Baker

Notes: The pack is having a hard time adjusting to losing its ranked members in such a short amount of time. The new Alpha, Sorrell, is trying her hardest to keep the pack together through this tumultuous time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Oblitus

Current Alpha: Jace Lawrence

Next-in-line: Davin Lawrence

Beta: Andrew Lawrence

Delta: Bennett Aldridge

Pack Doctor: Amber Lawrence (Formerly Blanche)

Known pack members:

Seamus Holfstader- Mated to Angela (Angie) Moore. Was rejected by his mate and ended up at Oblitus to be treated for said rejection.

Angela Holfstader- Mated to Seamus Holfstader. Ended up at Oblitus because she was banished after harming the son of an Alpha who rejected her little sister and publicly humiliated her.

Fern Holfstader- Daughter of Seamus Holfstader and Angela Moore

Jay Newport- was a wanderer that found his way to Oblitus. Has been rejected as well.

Collin Ferris- Was banished from his old pack for reasons he has not discussed.

Bailey (last name unknown)- Mated to Davin Lawrence. Former Omega of Pack Veritas.

Maricella Alderidge- Mated to Bennett Alderidge, former Omega of Pack Veritas. Adopted daughter of Amber Blanche and Andrew Lawrence. Cousin of Davin Lawrence. Niece of Jace Lawrence. Birth daughter to Victor Dohi and Peony Brooks.

Victor Dohi- A wild on the territory. Is the birth father to Maricella Aldridge. His mate died in an attack orchestrated by John Simmons.

Six currently unnamed shifters- from Pack Veritas where they were held as Omegas.

Notes: Oblitus only just got its official pack ranking and is still mainly a pack where people go when they have no where else to turn too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Fortis

Current Alpha: Luka Sterling and Shey Lazera

Next in line: Heidi Sterling

Moonborn child: Amelia Sterling

Beta(s): Michael and Ezekiel