1. THE KILLER'S DRAMA

It was a cold saturday night of December when I was returning back home from my shift at The Meal. My legs shook a little as cold wind stroke them. My heart pounded fast and I felt uncomfortable. Something just didn't feel right. I turned around to look if someone was following me, but my heart relaxed a bit when I saw an empty street. I shook my head and walked fast as much as I could to reach home. I unlocked the door with the key and stepped inside. I had taken a few steps forward when I heard my mom's voice coming out of her bedroom.

"Jack, please! Stop it!" She was shouting.

"Who do you think you are?" My dad shouted back at her.

I hurried towards their room. The door was half-open and I saw that my dad had pulled mom closer by her hair, cupping her face hardly with his hands. Mom was continuously trying to get rid of his tight grip but that monster slapped her. My eyes grew wide and silence occurred in the room. I saw tears falling down from my mother's eyes as my dad pushed her away by hitting her on her shoulders.

"You know what, Jenna?" He said angrily, "you're a bitch! You tried to defeat me? What made you think you're gonna succeed with that? " he was now holding her by her neck. My mom gasped with pain.

"I hate you." She struggled to say.

" I don't care!" My dad shouted and threw her on the floor. I ran towards my mom and sat beside her, holding her hand. She was crying out loud and her body shivered as my dad kicked her on her legs.

"Dad, what's wrong with you!" I yelled at him, but instead of answering me he spoke to my mom.

"You heard that, Jenna? I don't fucking care about you or your stupid daughter! It's not your job to keep an eye on me! I can't be home all day and watch you babysitting me! I sleep with two girls or four, that's not your fucking business!  Do you understand that? " he shouted loudly and I understood the matter then. Mom had checked up on him and he didn't like anyone in between his way.

"I will tell the police about you!" My mom cried.

"Oh really?" He said sarcastically and pulled mom up from my lap, held her up in his arms like we hold the babies and brought her towards the balcony.

"Dad!" I shouted and ran towards them.

"You'll tell the police?" He asked mom, his eyes filled with hatred and revenge.

"Yes." My mom replied in pain.

"You'll never get that chance." He said slowly but proudly, with a wicked smile.

"Try me." She said

No!

"Try you? " he said, stepping towards the edge of our balcony. Mom was too close to fall down, she held his shirt to prevent herself from falling.

"Dad! Stop it!" I ran towards them and tried to back him up.

"I'll tell the police about you, Jack. If I don't, then Lily will." She said.

"Dad, please. Let her in!" I cried and begged him.

"Only if you get to see another day of your life, love." He said and threw her.

"Mom!!" A loud scream escaped out of my mouth. My eyes got filled with tears at once and I ran downstairs as fast as I could. I ran towards my mom who was lying there, un-moving. I held her face in between my hands.

A beautiful face covered with blood.
A beautiful soul laid dead there....

"Mama, please.." I cried over her chest.
"Mama, please wake-up!" I shook her body a little to make her move.