chapter 25

Henry

As henry watched Jack walk off to Elizabeth, henry thought he should try to find Reyna. Henry turned and walked away. He walked to the field when he spotted Anna. She called his name and started waving. Henry turned and hurried away. Anna was nice and all but she had a way of making anyone feel as if important things didn't matter. Henry was tired of procrastinating the plan.

Henry still couldn't believe that today was the day that they needed to leave and they still didn't have a plan.

Henry cursed under his breath and walked off. He was walking until he walked into someone.

"sorry." He mumbled

Henry looked up to see a group of kids surrounding a door way. He couldn't see above all the people but certain yelling told him that he shouldn't be there. Henry sunk past everyone and felt someone grab his arm. He turned to see Reyna fallowing him. He led them out of the crowd and into an empty hallway.

Reyna looked around and started walking, Henry fallowed her.

"I've got a plan." She said

Henry looked at her with astonishment; they walked and kept their voices hushed.

"Well what is it?" Henry whispered

"Last night I snuck out to walk around and I ended up in the lunch hall. I decided to look around and found a door. It leads to the tower." Reyna said

"So what do we care about a tower?" Henry asked

"That's our way out of here. We get everything ready and leave all the stuff at that tower, and then when it's time we leave from it." Reyna hissed

"One problem, how do we get down from the tower?" Henry said

Reyna put her hand on her forehead clearly getting mad.

"WE get the pegisi ready, dummy!" Reyna snapped

"Oh okay now I get it. What are we waiting for we have to go and tell the others and get everything ready!" Henry said.

Henry and Reyna stopped walking and stood.

"You get the things, cause I expect you to know what to get and I get the others." Henry said.

Reyna nodded.

"where do I meet you?" she asked.

"Here? And won't people notice us going through a door and into a tower?" Henry said.

"Leave that to me." Reyna said.

Reyna turned and started to run down the hall. Henry felt stable that now they had a plan, it wasn't thought through very well but at least they had something. Henry turned and ran down the hall dodging the kids and hiding from teachers.

As he was running down the hall Henry looked through one of the other hallways. Reyna ran parallel. Henry smiled and waved. She waved and soon she was running down another hall. Henry sprinted to the field where he had last seen the others.

Henry made it out and searched for the others. He spotted Anna's fire red hair and ran over.

"Anna!" he yelled

She turned and waved at him. Tony, Jordan, and Coralyn appeared behind her.

"Anna, we- we have a plan." Henry said through breaths.

"Yeah we know." Coralyn said

"How?" Henry said

"We ran into Reyna, she told us, I'm guessing she already told you because she said she would go look for you and tell you." Jordan said

"OH, do you know where Jack and Elizabeth are?" Henry asked

They shook their head and were about to say something when jack appeared, he looked as he came running.

"I found you. We- we got a plan!" Jack exclaimed, as Elizabeth appeared.

"Let me guess Reyna told ya?" Coralyn asked

"Yeah did she already tell you guys?" Jack asked

They all nodded.

"Well I'm going to go find Reyna then." Henry said

They nodded and henry took off running off in the direction of the mall. As he ran he passed many kids running the opposite way. He ran faster and faster till he passed through the wall and into the shopping center.

He saw Reyna slip out of a store and into another, henry ran over.

"I see you told everyone." Henry said

Reyna spun around and smiled.

"Hey, I ran into them." Reyna said

"Do you need help?" Henry said

"Yes, hold this, and this, and this." Reyna said giving him three back packs.

Henry and Reyna walked out and ran into other stores making excuses on why they were buying so much traveling supplies. Their shopping experience was cut short when the stores started closing, and all of the fancy sights, and resturants started opening.

"It looks like the party's about to start." Henry said

"Here you take half and pack stuff for the other boys and I'll do the girls. I guess I'll meet you at the lunch hall." Reyna said giving him bags of stuff.

"Wait, the party is being held in the lunch hall?" Henry said

"Yeah you didn't know that! Wow, Henry maybe you should pay better attention." Reyna teased.

She turned before he could answer and took off running. Henry ran after her. He caught up to her in no time and kept running straight, while she took a right.

Henry ran into the boys' dorms and found Jack, Tony, and Jordan all sitting around waiting for him. They were already dressed for the party. Jack stood and ran over to henry grabbing a back pack and as he started to pack the two other boys started to pack.

Henry hurried and ran to get changed into his party clothes and finished packing.

Soon the boys were ready. Henry slung his back pack over one shoulder and he led them down the stairs and down the hall.