(#3) best day ever

[Key] +++ is time skip
"Italics" is speaking English
"Underline" is speaking Chinese or Japanese
•writing• is thoughts
==== is end of story or authors note

====
Your POV
"She said yes!" I yelled jumping up and down. The NCT members just looked at me and Kelly was just laughing. I stopped and pouted at Kelly. "Meanie" I joked. She placed her hand on her chest, faking to be offended.

"*gasp* how dare you?" She asked. I just looked at her for 4 seconds and ended up having a staring competition with her.

"Oooh! Who's gonna win?!" Mark yelled, making Kelly loose her concentration, therefor, letting me win.
"YES!" I yelled, laughing.

Kelly pouted in defeat but then laughed it off.
"So who's going, exactly?" Kelly asked, looking at NCT. Mark and Johnny stepped forwards, raising there hands.
"Ok, if those two are going, then I'll have to go. To keep an eye on you kids" Taeyong announce. We all nodded, not wanting to argue with him.

"Ok so where are we going?" Mark asked.
"I vote park!" Me and Mark yelled.
"I vote beach!" Kelly and Johnny yelled.
"Beach" Taeyong said casually. Me and Mark just death stared at Taeyong. He looked at us and stared back. And may I add,  his stare is terrifying.

"Ok, ok! Beach it is!" Mark said shakily. I just nodded, agreeing with Mark.

"Ok then, beach day it is" Johnny said grinning.

====
Ok I'm sorry for the short chapter. I've been struggling a lot lately (like I said in the a/n but this time different reasons). Plz don't hate me for the REALLY late update and I'm extra sorry for that. But for this being late and short, I'm gonna be posting 2 parts of the beach day and I'm that time there will be more reader x Mark moments. So I hope you can forgive me and PLEASE be patient for these new two updates. They will take a while like this one.

So, again, please don't hate and please forgive me. I'm trying as hard as I can to do this for you guys because I love my readers for the reads and supports.

LAK MDB - out! Xxx