(#7) surprise

New Key!:
Italics= English
Underline=Japanese
Underline and italics= Chinese.

Sorry for being late.
I don't know what to do with this story so I time skipped 2 months so you're even closer friends with NCT and your group is even more popular.

Your POV
I breathed in as much as I could as I walked off the plane.
"WE'RE HOME!" I yelled as I smiled widely.

You see, we'd just came back from our tour to America, Europe, Thailand, China and Japan. We've been gone for about...

"3 weeks I've missed this place" I heard Kelly murmur. And yes, 3 weeks we've been gone, toured, met fans and preformed.

Good eh?

"ALYSSA!!" I hear two familiar voices yell. I turn my head to see..
"MARK!!! JOHNNY!!!" I yell as I run towards them and attacked them into a hug.

I giggled as I got back up.
"My best friend is back!" Johnny laughed as he hugged me then went to go hug the others while me and Mark talked.

Miyuki suddenly came up to us and smirked.
"What is it? Why are you smirking?" I asked her. She pointed towards me and Mark and then pointed towards the fans and paparazzi. We looked at her confused.

"You two look like a couple like that" she simply said. I looked at her with wide eyes.

Well, you see, since we've been gone, I've developed feelings for Mark and Miyuki is one of the only people who know.

*time skip*

Because we just came back, we're doing a fan signing before we go to a KPop concert with all the other groups.

A small girl with black hair and a white teddy came up to me. I smiled.
"Hello Alyssa!" She smiled.
"Hello! What's your name?" I asked her.
"Park KiHye" I nodded. I leant over the table a bit and gave her a hug.
"Well thank you for coming KiHye. What do you want me to sign?" She passed me a card which said 'get well soon' and another that said 'happy birthday'.

I looked at her confused,
"Who is this for?" I asked, curious.
"It's for my sister Park Areum. It's her birthday today but she broke her wrist so she's in hospital right now. So she couldn't come here to meet you guys" she explained.
I sighed while nodding.

I sighed the 'get well soon' and the 'happy birthday cards saying:
'Hello Park Areum!
It's Alyssa from USG!(╹◡╹)♡
~Live like a star! Cuz you are my star!~
Love,
ᗩᒪYᔕᔕᗩ♡'

I then quickly grabbed a piece of clean paper and wrote:
'Hello Park Areum!
I heard you are in hospital and it's your birthday today.
I assume you're watching the Kpop concert on TV?
Well, as it's live, watch it! I've got a little surprise for you! ♡
Love,
ᗩᒪYᔕᔕᗩ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
Fighting! X'

I passed it to Park KiHye before she had to go.

She was the last person so I got up and walked back stage. We had a few hours until the concert so I had time to plan.

I ran towards NCT and told them about the Park sisters.
"So you want us to help do what?" Johnny asked.
"I want you, ALL OF YOU, to go on the stage with me to encourage the fans to sing with me to wish Areum a happy birthday and to get well soon!" I sighed. They all nodded.

"You really are something, aren't you?" Taeyong smiled. I walked up to him and ruffled his hair.
"Yes Oppa, I really am" I smiled.

=====
So hey guys.
Sorry for the wait.
As I said earlier.
I had an EXTREME case of writers block!😩😱

So yeah, sorry about this update being all,
WE̥ͦιR̤̈ɖ

So yeah, that's it for now,
ʄıɠɧɬıŋɠ!