(#6/Special) Spooky Night~

Sorry it's late, I forgot it was due for Monday (Halloween) night & I was out all night so I COMPLETELY forgot. So I hope you forgive me (.)

Your POV
I laughed as Mark, Taeyong, Johnny, Kelly & I where trick or treating in silly outfits.

Mark was a witch-thing..

Taeyong was...himself,

Johnny was a vampire,

Kelly was a Ghost girl,

And I was...a broken doll. Not a creepy one with weird accessories or a weird dress, just in normal clothes but with black marks representing the broken doll marks.

"Trick or Treat!" We exclaimed as the person opened the door.
"Oh Dear! You're NCT & USG! Here, take as many as you wish, dears" the mid 20 lady said, handing us the bowl to choose from.

"Thank you!" We exclaimed as we ran off. I waved and bowed before they closed the door.

+++

"Finally home!" I sighed as I plopped down onto the couch. The others just chuckled at my reaction.

"So who got what?" Kelly asked,
"SKITTLES!" I yelled. (Idk what they are in Korea or even if they are in Korea but let's just pretend)

We all joked around as we ate our sweets.

Soon dozing off on the couch, I heard a a small conversation...
"So you like Alyssa, huh?"
"No! I mean...ok fine yeah I do"

"Ask her while you have the change, and before that chance had gone"

====
Sorry it's really short!
As I said, I forgot to add more and I didn't know what to put so its just turned into a mini one shot kinda thing

Enjoy,
BAI
LAK MJB - out