(#14) The Ring💍

Mark's POV
We've been dating for a year and a half now. I'm proud. Yes, I know that's not long but after a lot of thought,

She's the one.

I knocked on Taeyong's door.
"Come in" I heard him mumble. I walked in, closing the door behind me, and sat on the chair next to his.

"So, what d'you want?" He asked as he put his phone down onto his desk.
"I want to ask Alyssa THE question" I blushed and scratched the back of my neck.

Taeyong looked at me confused at first but then started smiling widely.
"For starters..." he trailed off,

"You need a ring"

Your POV
"Hey Alyssa!" Johnny shouted down the hall. I turned and waved at him.

"Hey Johnny." I smiled. "Where's Kelly?" I asked looking around with a frown.

"Oh she's with Taeyong and Mark sorting out some.. business" he nervously smiled. I gave him a questioning look but shrugged it off.

"Well, I'm going shopping for fun, wanna join?" I offered. He nodded and we walked over to the shopping area of Seoul.

I walked up to a jewelry shop and smiled slightly.
'I may not be a girly girl but I still like jewelry.'
I started to look around the shop and I saw a ring.

'I started to look around the shop and I saw a ring

I looked at the lady behind the counter and smiled.
"Would you like to try it on?" She asked, my smiled got bigger and I nodded.

She grabbed the ring from its stand and handed it over. I slid it onto my ring finger and smiled as it sparkled in the light. But I quickly frowned as I saw the price. 800,000₩. I smiled politely as I handed it back and bowed before going to another store.

Johnny's POV
"She's found a ring she likes" I spoke through the phone.
"What is it?" Kelly asked.
"It's a ring with treble clef on" I smiled gently as I looked at the ring.
"How much?" Taeyong asked.

"800,000₩"

"Deal"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! So, I'm back!
But surprise right?
So, I hope you can forgive me for not updating in ages and that this chapter is short.

This story's ending soon, but don't worry, I'm making it a sweet ending.

See you in the next chapter!