(#12) announcement *short*

Mark's POV

Me and Alyssa have been dating for a few days now and we think we should tell our fans about us today at the concert.

"Alyssa! Are you ready to go?!" I called into her changing room.
"Yep!" She called back and walked out. We walked onto the stage and danced to our new songs.

*time skip*

Your POV

"Hello! We are NCT! Thank your for being here!" We all said in unison.

"So, we have two announcements for you today!" Taeyong started. "Kelly and Johnny!" He called them forward.

"We hope you guys forgive us but we're dating" they said in unison.
"I truly love him so please no hate" Kelly smiled and bowed when they chanted their ship name me and Taeyong made. 'Kelnny'

"And Mark and Alyssa" Taeyong smiled.

Before we even said anything I heard them chanting
'Allark!' 'Allark!' In guessing Taeyong made us a ship name.

"I truly love Alyssa with all my heart. Please don't hurt her feelings or attack her because we are dating. I will protect her with all my heart and with my life" Mark bowed.
"We will look after her!" They yelled back. Even the boy fans.

"I love M-Mark a lot so...I'm sorry for hurting you fans feeling by having Mark as my boyfriend." I stuttered.

They started chanting our name again.

Sorry for the short chapter. Idk what to do for the story anymore. Should I end it? I don't know so what do you think??

--
Z
--