(#4/special) beach pt. 1: Dreams in nightmares

[fixed]
[Key] +++ is time skip
"Italics" is speaking English
"Underline" is speaking Chinese or Japanese
•writing• is thoughts
==== is end of story or authors note

====
Marks POV
I watched as Alyssa and Kelly ran towards the car. Excited to go to the beach I guess.

"C'mon guys! Hurry up!" Alyssa yelled at us from the car. We nodded and ran towards the car.

"Shotgun!" Kelly and Johnny yelled at the same time. The both stared at each other like Alyssa and Kelly did earlier.

Instead of doing a staring contest, they did rock paper scissors. Obviously Kelly won.

"Taeyong's driving!" Johnny yelled. Taeyong sighed but nodded and got in along with Kelly. I got in next to Alyssa and Johnny on the other side of her.
+++
I glanced over to my side to see Alyssa asleep. To be honest, I don't blame her, she's been all worked up lately and it's an hour or 2 drive to the actual beach. She started to stir in her sleep.

•I wonder what she's dreaming of...•

Your POV
==dream==
•run•
Running was all I could think of. All I remember doing.

I know this is a dream, but it feels like it's been going on forever.

•nightmare•

I stopped running and turned around to see..
"Mark?" I was almost at tears. Why? Well...

I ran up to him and embraced his bloody body. I raised my hand and looked at the blood, I started to cry and scream.
"No! Don't die on me! Please don't leave me! No! Please! No! MARK!!"
==end of dream==

I was shaken awake by a familiar pair of arms. I opened my eyes to see Mark. I touched my cheek and felt tears.

"Are you ok?!" Mark asked, worried. I just looked at him, focusing that he was alive and not hurt like what happened in the nightmare.

I grabbed his arms and pulled him towards me, pulling him into a hug. I hid my face into his chest as he rapped his arms around my arms and rubbed my back in a gentle way.

Mark POV
•she's hugging me...SHE'S HUGGING ME!•
I was shocked at first but when she was crying and shaking in her dream, I had to wake her up, I didn't expect her to hug me though.

I gently rubbed her back, trying to tell her it's ok.

She pulled away from the high and mouthed the words
Thank you

I smiled and nodded at her.

•If only I can tell you...•

====
Hope you enjoyed, I've got at least one or two more of the "special" parts coming up soon, probably a Halloween one as well while I'm at it.

Anyways, plz be patient for the next uploads, as I said before, it will take a while to upload.

But yeah, plz don't hate me, I try my best,
LAK MDB - out!