23| Epilogue.

After a long list of names, Quinn was called.

She was happy to walk across the auditorium stage, where her graduation was being held. She shook her principal's hand. He smiled and said, "I'm proud of you."

You could tell the man was tired of repeating this, yet he managed to keep a wrinkled smile on his face. Quinn was proud of herself. She was doing so much better.

She was seeing a therapist to manage her feelings and get over her irrational fear of losing people.

She was starting to trust people more; it wasn't easy though. Quinn even started to open up more to Andre. Her senior year was terrible, but she learned valuable lessons.

And, Andre?

No, they didn't date or anything. But, Quinn was giving him a chance in hopes that could lead to a relationship.

Ashley and Brandi were practically engaged; Brandi sentimentally gave Ashley a promise ring during prom. Quinn and Andre missed this as they were being transported to the hospital.

Andre's leg still needed a little healing, and the sad thing is, he didn't even get to play the last game.

Cooper wouldn't admit it, but he was happy he didn't have to worry about his own teammate stealing the ball.

Oh, and update on Cooper and Lilli...they still aren't officially together, not that Quinn knew of.

But, they did secretly kiss and hold hands when they thought Quinn wasn't looking.

~~~~~~~~

Once the graduation was over, caps were thrown into the air.

Soon after, Quinn, Andre, and Cooper were walking out of the auditorium together.

"Quinn, you daydreaming about Andre?" Cooper nudged her shoulder.

Quinn was just thinking about life. What was gonna happen next?

"Jealous?" Andre smirked, Cooper made a disgusted face.

"You wish. I have--" Surprisingly, Cooper noticed his girl standing a few feet ahead of him. "Lilli!" He ran to Lilli and spun her around.

"I haven't seen you in forever." He gave her a quick peck on the lips, causing her to blush and people to look their way.

Cooper's father walked in only an hour late to see his son.

"Sorry I'm late." He apologized to Cooper, Cooper smiled. "It's cool, dad. How's mom?" Lilli looked at the floor as Cooper had his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"She's doing a little better today. She's sad she couldn't make it." Cooper chuckled. "Aunt Marie recorded it. At least she'll see me in a video."

Cooper's father smiled, genuinely proud of his son.

"Well, my mom's waiting for me." Quinn and Andre watched as their parents talked.

"I'll see you later, at Brandi's party?" Andre asked.

Quinn nodded, "Yep."

He smiled as he watched her walk to her car with her mom.

He loved the feeling of knowing Quinn was his girl.

~~~~~~~~

Yes, I am aware that his book is absolute garbage. Thank you for losing a couple of brain cells reading it anyway. I appreciate every read and comment, even if you hated it the whole time! ~virtualslap