DISCLAIMER

All Right Reserved © leguitarist2001

This is a work of fiction. Some facts and information may or may not be true. It was all written using the writer imagination. Therefore, please don't take the facts or information stated in this book seriously without  doing further research about it.

SYNOPSIS

She goes by Anna now, and he goes by Julian. Just one project and it changes their life. Who would have thought that it would end with heart break?

  Time passed and life changed. Do their fate still tied to be with each other? Will he find his way back? Will she find him back? Will things return back to how they were?

Get ready for big surprises and adventure on the story of Chris Julian Mason and Julienne Anna Stanler.

This book is better to be read after the first book which is THE BABY PROJECT as this book is the continuation of it. But, no harm to read it without reading TBP.

note : If anyone willing to help me edit The Baby Project (as I wrote that when I was 14) , I truly appreciated it as I don't have much time to go back and look again all of the 40 chapters.

RULES TO READ FINDING JULIAN, SEARCHING ANNA :

1. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER AS I LOVE YOUR REACTION

2, ENJOY