Page 3...

Did you ever go through the time when everything around you slowly and steadily fades away, the colors of life mix together into a large gooey black stuff?! You can’t differentiate between good or evil.Everything you do and everything you ever were, to some people, is lost in the moment. Suddenly everyone starts hating you and calling you names. Weird isn’t it?

Someone truly said:Only you know how much you have gone through. You can’t possibly expect anyone to understand. People love you till the time you do everything for them, but the second you start giving yourself priority, you are doomed.Accused of being selfish, I gave myself to some people to work it out, stood by them as a rock even if they detested the sight of me at the time, slowly I reached my point, the point where this disgusted feeling of not being cared about cheeped into me with each passing second. Decision time.

It’s actually funny how people are scared of you when you make a bold move, they want you to be submissive and suffocate yourself to death just to show the world how caring and loving you can be. Once, just once think what would make me happy and do it,Can’t be sure that it will give you all the pleasure you want in this world but would definitely be beneficial for you.

Momentary outburst is a completely different thing but when it becomes a routine in your day to day life, your life becomes miserable.Either you take the wrong turn and start sleeping around, do drugs etc. or just be you and hope for the best. Sometimes it actually feels that the wrong thing is the best thing to do.

Rephrased: A confused mind is a devil’s workshop.