Page 5...

It's true... We can never be happy with what we have. Humans are made that way. It's good till the time we try hard to succeed and get what we want. But there is a time when we cross the limits. Sometimes, we can't get what we want. That's how it is. But to be obsessed with the thought alone is the start of our downfall. I recently had a debate with a colleague about how our opinions and the way we look at some things gradually change. When I was in college... I had — what I would like to call — a "romantic view" of things. I am sure most of you would have. I always thought I was different and I would change the world and life is a bed of roses etc... And then I started to work. One good thing about being in that environment is that, you get to meet people from different walks of life. One might think that I have the life anyone could ask for and I would think the same, about someone else's. The grass is always greener on the other side isn't it? We are more interested in what we can't achieve and forget what we have in our hand. Bad news is that till the time we wake up and realize, the opportunity just melts away. That's how life plays hangman with us if there is no meaning in our life for contentment...

And then, you are plain out of luck sometimes. I see many people...geniuses... who are stuck in a hell hole, cursing their luck. My heart really goes out for them. Life is certainly a dog but aren't you supposed to fight it? These are the times I would want select a number, throw the dice and keep my fingers crossed. The only thing which binds a man to his will. HOPE. We all are nothing without it...

Well, one more month and I'll be a year older. I guess I know why I feel like spitting out words of wisdom. To preach what you follow is very hard. I know I go haywire... But am back on track thanks to some lovely angels... Anyway more for later...

CHAO...