°Chapter 3°

~~~~~

"Ah, look who it is. I must admit you're shorter in person."

You had arrived at the training facility and dorms with Paul. The lobby of the building was large with tiled black floors, white textured walls and a mirror as a ceiling.

"I'm Jen, and that slob in the couch is Will." She brunette said pointing at herself then a fit man sprawled on the grey couch to the right side of the lobby.

"(Y/N)." You said tiredly, shaking her hand.

"Will, wake up!"  Back at the grey seat Paul was dropping one of your suit cases on the blonde man in attempt to wake him up.

"Five more minutes." Will groaned.

"Paul let him be, it'll take forever to wake him up." Jen pitched in.

"One more try." Paul said walking over to you and throwing you over his shoulder and proceeding to drop you on Will's chest making him choke for air.

"Guys, Mister!" You said to bother him.

"Why you little -"  "WILL! Don't hurt the new player!"

Looking from Jen back to you and back to Jen, he looked disoriented.

"This twerp is the new player?" He asked pointing at you.

Paul nodded his head and spoke, "Yes she is, and we would appreciate it if you didn't try to murder her."

Within the next second, you were struggling for air, for there were arms tightly wrapped around you.

"Oh! She's so small and cute! I can't believe this is gonna be our new player!"

"C-can't breath!" You managed to squeak out.

"Oh! Sorry!"

Well his personality did a 180 turn.

~~~

"AAAAAHHH!" YOU'RE SOOOO SMALLLLL!"

Later that day, around 10:00 pm your captain, who was a giant compared to you, arrived.

"How tall are you?" She asked letting her arms fall to her side.

Coughing you replied. "5'2."

"How old are you?"

"13."

"WAAAH, really? You're so young, now I feel old." The tall lady said pouting.

"Um, could you at least tell me your name?"

"Oh right! My name is Sarah Linch! I'm the captain of the team, number 1! I'm now the second shortest on the team, standing at 5'11!"

2nd? How tall were these girls?

"Ah! I forgot to ask! What's your name?" She leaned down closer to your height, making her dirty blond hair fall over her shoulders.

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

~~~

The week proceeded as more and more players showed up. And on the following Monday, the full team was there at a total of 13 including yourself.

(List time! If any of them have the same name as you, feel free to change it in your mind. The ones that will show up often are Sarah, Karen, Hina, and Don.)

With number 1 on her back was Sarah, who you met first and was the captain of the team and a wing spiker. She was the second shortest on the team at 5'11, she had dirty blond hair that fell on her shoulders, brown eyes and tan skin from playing beach volleyball. She was energetic and hyperactive. Sarah was 27 at the time.