°Chapter 11°

The waves of support that everyone has given you and your team made you want to work evjen harder than before over the next few games.

The last couple days went by too quickly, with your team and others from (C) getting further in the standings to the point where you have only three games left.

But right now, Ukai Keishin, the person that you had only met recently, had decided that he would treat your to dinner -even though he's a cheap person-. So here you were sitting at a large table with meat steaming in front of you, next to a ginger boy who's face matched the red colour of the meat that you were about to eat.

"Hinata, are you okay?" You asked gently shaking his shoulder with your hand.

"I-I ugh REALLY LIKE MEAT!" he yelled, his face becoming a darker shade from the laughing of your scattered teamates.

You giggled, patting his back reassuringly.

Pulling out your phone , you opened your Instagram account and pressed the search button before handing it to the boy.

"Here." You said, only to get a strange look from him.

"What's your account?" You explained.

Hinata gently grabbed your phone typing in some letters before handing it back to you. He pulled his own out and got rid of the notification of a new follower and followed you back, before stuffing it into the pocket of his team jacket.

You kept your phone open and grabbed some of the ready meat off the grill. Beside you, Hinta was already stuffing his face with the food his cheeks puffing out like a chipmunk. Quickly, you grabbed your phone -that was still open- wrapped your arm over his shoulder and took a photo of the two of you enjoying the meat.

You laughed as Hinata scrabbled to swallow the food and try to grab your phone.

You leaned away from him and into Sarah you was seeted next to you. Going onto Instagram you posted the cute photo, tagging the redhead and adding a small caption about meat.

Hinata stopped reaching for your phone when the sudden chim of his was heard from hie pocket.

(Instagram name) has tagged you in a photo.

He unlocked his phone to see the imag you had taken with a bunch of likes and comments even though it was posted a few seconds ago.

The sound of  laughter at the end of the table made Hinata look up to see Noya and Tanaka were staring at their phones.

"Nice photo Hinata!" Tanaka grunted, making the poor boy sulk with his head turned down looking at his knees.

The feeling of a hand on his back made him look up at the girl beside him.

"Don't worry Hinata, I think it looks cute."

I swear, you're gonna make him faint.

~~~~~