the first vlog

Callie woke up in her room to her mom shaking the young girl, telling her and her twin brother, Caleb to get up and get on our their outfits she had picked out for them

The twins have had a long night before today, today was January 1st, the first day of the year, the whole family had tried to stay up till midnight but all sadly had fallen asleep.

Callie climbed out of her bed racing Caleb to get to the kitchen first, as they arrived at the same time she had said good morning to Hayley, her youngest sister by patting her on the head, to which she swatted away.

She then walked passed her dad giving him a kiss on the cheek, and sat next to Annie, her other little sister and ate the breakfast that their mom had made for them.

~

Their mom had later driven them to the park so they could 'run off some steam' as her mom would say, to which Callie didn't quite get, but a trip to the park was always a plus..

Her mom had started to pull out her new video camera and she had told the kids on the way to the park that she was going to start making videos of them so they could look back on the them as they get older, Callie liked the idea.

So Callie and Annie had stopped running around trying to distract Caleb from catching his football and said what their mom had trusted them to do, which was to introduce themselves.

"My names Annie and I'm 6." Annie started.

"My names Caleb and I'm 8." He said in a funny voice, which the girls giggled at and  Callie started to said her part.

"My names Callie and I'm also 8" she stated as Caleb decided to but in telling the camera that they were twins, and made it very clear that he was the older one of the two

Annie was called over by their dad to play catch, while their mom, Katie, kept the twins to say the date.

"Today is January 1st, 2011 the very first day of the year!" Caleb tried to recite every word Katie had told them before she started.

"y-yeah ! and Hayley's very first vlog!" Callie added in, slightly stuttering, and grabbing Caleb by his shoulders and giving him a big hug.

First Chapter, First Vlog, I just kinda wanted to show kinda the family structure and all that but it'll go back to present time now :)