living the dream

10 weeks later

The Leblanc's were on our way back from their big trip in Australia, and Callie's butt was starting to go numb from sitting in a seat all day

She squirmed in her tiny seat for the hundredth time for just this flight, and her mom looked over, jokingly rolling her eyes and handed Callie the vlog camera, instructing her to start it off for the day.

"Hey guys, right now we are about to land from our trip, our loooonnng flight from Australia-" She started emphasizing on how long it was. "- all the way to LA, and theeeenn we stillll have to go through the security- which is always a pain- and then we're heading to DC for playlist!" She informed the camera getting excited at the end as she mentioned playlist.

Caleb chuckled at his twin and mumbled something about him knowing why she was excited for playlist, Callie then passed the camera to Annie, who gave it to Paige to vlog.

"So you excited to see your boyfriend." Caleb teased the girl sitting next to him, as their mom shook her head at the two, with a light smile on her face- yes the family knew about Callie's crush on Brennan, which she felt slightly embarrassed about.

"I have no idea what your talking about..." She mumbled as she turned her head to look out the window, with out a doubt a slight blush forming on her face.

"Cmon I know your excited, it's been like, what almost 10 weeks since you saw him?" Caleb poked at her, literally poking her stomach, knowing it would tickle her.

She giggled as she swatted his fingers away and nodded, "yes it's almost been 10 weeks- but we've been busy." Callie explained to him.

Which was entirely true, right after their field day, the girls were off to Camp, then the family started to travel for 'Bratayley Makes History', they went to Vidcon, and the twins had their mini trip, then straight to Australia, which lead to where they are now.

Callie realized she was living the dream.

~

As soon as everyone was released from their seats, Callie quickly grabbed her carry-on and ran as fast as she could off the plane.

And when her feet finally touched the ground of the airport, she went onto her knees and put her hands up into a prayer "thank you lord Jesus for not killing me up there in that torture machine!"

she raised her head when she heard laughter from behind her, and turned to see her family and of course the vlog camera watching her scene unfold.

"Alight Ms.OverDramatic, let's head over to the customs.." her mom said putting her hand out for Callie, easily picking her little figure off the ground and onto her two feet.

When they finally came through the customs the family took a little break, well more like Caleb needed a little wee break, and while so, their mom brought out the camera again to update what they were doing.

And as they walked back to the next terminal, Ms. Katie had asked Callie if she was excited for Playlist, and as she was about to answer, Annie thought it would be okay to answer for her older sister.

"Oh Callie's very excited for Playlist, for some reasons more than others, and one starts with an letter-"

"-okay that's enough from Annie right now." Callie said, quickly stopping her from what she was about to say, even though their mom could easily edit it out... Callie knew she tried to put little hints in there every once and a while.

"Oh you girls are so silly.." their mom chuckled at them.

~

Callie, once again sat by the window seat, looking at the horrible weather that was making her fear of flying become even worse, and as Caleb flopped his head back and forth she felt it become worse.

"Caleb stop it would you!"
"Yup, sorry."

"I feel like this airplane is gonna fall apart." Her mom said, then knocked on the plane to make sure she didn't jinx anything.

"uh mom that's not wood, if you gonna do that you have to knock on Caleb's head-" Callie joked, making fun of him as she playfully knocked on his forehead, which he fake laughed at.

"So you guys ready to get our playlist on?!" Ms. Katie asked the twins, Caleb nodded his head but slowly his face turned into a smirk and said "and I know Callie's definitely ready from Playlist.." He laughed, making sure the camera was facing him.

"Oh god, I knew that was coming." She mumbled right after bumping her head on the seat in front of her.

•••