only slighty crushing

Caleb and Callie are 13

 For Callie it was a normal Friday, it was one of the days she had off from the gym, and she was up in her room scrolling through her social media

She had decided that she was too bored to keep doing that and got up from her comfy bed and head down stairs,

As she got down the stairs she saw her mom, of course vlogging, and Hayley was putting herself into the fridge, "alright kiddo, that's wasting electricity." Their mom said, causing Hayley to close the fridge.

Ms. Katie saw Callie come down and pointed the camera at her, "Oh how nice of you to join us." She said sarcastically.

Callie jokingly rolled her eyes and plopped herself onto one of the stools at the counter, they all turned to Caleb as he ran into the house, "where were you?" Their mom asked him as he bent onto his knees catching his breath.

"Playing outside." He said, like it was nothing, Callie watched as Piper came into the living room excitedly, wagging her nub at Caleb.

She raised her eyebrow questioningly, "And what were you doing?" She asked while letting out a little chuckle.

"Running in the water with Piper." he answered shrugging his shoulders. Both Callie and her mom looked at each other with an amused face.

~

It was a few hours later and it was starting to get a little dark outside, Callie had been watching tv while Hayley and her mom were in the kitchen, she grunted as she got herself up from the couch and over to the fridge to get a pudding cup.

"Today, we are waiting for Liv to come over because me and Annie are having a play date, and Katie won't be coming over." Hayley told the camera, in a sad voice.

Callie grabbed a spoon from the drawers and leaned herself against the counter behind Hayley, so she was visible in the background.

"But the moms are having a play date too." Hayley explained more, "yeah because Katie has a birthday party to go to." she said going off topic

"Yeah, Katie's mom is coming over but Katie isn't." Their mom said pointing the camera more at Callie, "but one of Katie's brothers is coming though!" She said remembering.

Callie looked up from her pudding cup and saw Hayley smirking at her, She rolled her eyes and mumbled a "whatever" to the camera.

"Wait which one? Do you know his name?" Hayley asked their mom, glancing back at her older sister and wiggling her eyebrows.