blushin' in bahamas

Two months had passed and Callie still had a deep hole in her heart, but still kept a smile on her face and lived life to celebrate it

It was now December and Callie, along with her sisters and gym friends were getting ready to go to their Bahamas meet.

It was after their practice, and Liv was over to spend the night, all the girls were on the couch, snuggled up watching re-runs of Hannah Montana.

But Callie was on her phone, busy replying to Brennan, who was challenging her to some hangman once they got on the plane the following morning.

The two had grown closer since Caleb's passing, Brennan being there when ever Callie needed someone to cry to, or even laugh at.

While they had grown closer, their liking for each other had also grown, and both families knew it was only a short time before they both caught on.

~

Callie had been woken up by her mom of course, vlogging about waking the girls up and she groaned loudly in response to her mom shaking her.

"There's some coffee if you want Callie." Her mom told her, which Callie slowly nodded her to, and got up from the couch.

She walked over to the kitchen and looked over at Liv, who in Callie's eyes looked way to happy that early in the morning.

~
Everyone sat at the boarding gate, everyone except the Donnelly family, Callie swung her legs back and forth as she sat on her chair, laughing at a text Brennan had sent her saying how was now gum-less, and complained his ears would pop.

She texted back quickly how she would share a piece of hers, but he would owe her big time. The short girl turned her head at the sound of squeals and she knew Katie had arrived.

Callie got up as well and walked over to say hi to her friend, her mom had been asking Katie why they arrived so late and Callie found herself locking eyes with Brennan, who was a couple feet away, surrounded by Ryan's friends.

They both smiled at each other and carried on with their conversations they were having before, but they both had blushes forming on their cheeks.

~
Callie had started to board the plane hesitantly, finding herself her window seat, and watched as her family and friends boarded, she didn't know who her plane buddies were going to be, since Caleb couldn't be any longer.

She looked out the window and at the workers loading everyone's bags onto the plane when she felt someone plop themselves down next to her.

Callie turned her head and smiled when she saw it was Brennan, giving her a cheeky smile as he put his bag underneath his chair.

"Mind if I sit here?- that's great thanks." He said, not letting her even answer his question, and laughing at her facial expression.