junior honor society

For Callie this day started off like any other day, wake up, go to practice, do school and practice some more

But, today was only slightly different because she was joining the national junior honor society, along side her best friend Brennan, who was a little more then just a friend.

Callie had made the decision to go back to public school, she felt she couldn't stand to be in the house for long periods of time, it led her to think about Caleb, the sad things.

She had just ended practice, saying hi to her mom who handed her the dress and makeup that she would be using to get ready at the Donnelly house

Callie immediately put the dress and other things into the back of the car while her mom faced her with the camera after talking with Annie

"Are you sure your fine with me and your dad missing this?" Her mom asked her, with a slight sad face.

Both parents had some 'serious' meeting to attend and couldn't make it, they obviously felt bad but Callie completely understood.

She shrugged it off, "no it's fine, go be adults."

•••

Callie had slipped her dress on in the car, which was a struggle with both Annie and Katie talking away, but they were low on time so it had to be done

They pulled up to the house and the younger girls hurriedly got out of the car, passing Brennan on his way out.

He jogged over to the car, and went to open the passenger door when he saw Callie seated in the back, he let out a chuckle and closed the door and switched to the back to sit next to her.

"Wow Brennan, you cleaned up very well." She joked, poking at his side

He smiled down at her, "well not as nice as you Cal."

Callie blushed as he clicked his seatbelt in, "well, I still have some final touches to do." She chuckled, pulling out her makeup bag.

His eyes lit up as he saw the bag and he grabbed it excitedly, "let me do it."

Callie's eyes widened and Jill let out a loud laugh, making Brennan's face turn into a fake pout.

"Yeah, okay I would like to show up to this thing, not looking like a clown thank you very much."

Brennan hugged and handed her the bag, "fine, it's only because we're in a moving car and it would mess me up." He joked.

"Oh yeah, that's the reason." Callie sarcastically said, pulling out her mascara and her mirror.

She held out the mirror to him, "if it make you feel better I'll let you hold the mirror up for me."

Brennan's face slowly turned up from his fake pout and grabbed the mirror from her hand, smiling.

Both had blushes on their faces, and had not known that Jill had the vlog camera on the whole time.

•••

 brennan1103let the service hours begin !

brennan1103
let the service hours begin !

21,305 likes 600 comments

•••

Afterwards her and Brennan were deciding on what to get to eat, he was holding the camera showing both of them in the car, Callie was looking at Brennan's post, scrolling she saw everyone commenting on her dress and complementing Brennan of course

But what she saw the most was the 'are they dating?' Or the 'they are so cute together' Callie quickly put her phone down when she heard Brennan ask her a question

"What do you want Callie? Subway or pizza?"

She smirked, "definitely pizza, hands down."

He smiled at her and nodded his head at the camera, "that's my girl." he said, not realizing what everyone would assume when the vlog would be posted.

he turned the camera off, and they both smiled at each other.