where it started

Caleb and Callie are 12

 Today was the day the Leblancs had been waiting for, today was the family competition against the Flippin'Katie family

Today was the day the Leblancs had been waiting for, today was the family competition against the Flippin'Katie family. Katie was Callie and Annie's friend that went to their gym and since they all have gotten so close the girls moms got together and planned a little get together.

Callie got up from her bed as fast as she could with a boot leg on, she had hurt her foot a while ago preforming along with the Coral Girls, which caused her to get a boot leg, luckily she could get it off in a week.

As she waddled into the kitchen Callie heard her mom telling her siblings what type of games they were going to be playing, minus Callie, Ms. Katie explained how she was going to be the referee during the mini games.

~

The kids were all waiting in the living room patently waiting for the other family to get here.

Annie was waiting in the kitchen swinging her legs around impatiently, getting bored by the second, Hayley was no where in sight.

But Callie and Caleb couldn't really care less, he was channel surfing, while she just glanced up from her phone every once and a while to look at Piper, their dog, sprawled against her short legs.

When there was a soft knock at the door, Annie raced from her seat to answer it, along with her mom who came from her room down the hallway.

"Hi Annie it's nice to see you again!" Callie heard Ms.Jill say to Annie, and then a soft "hi." to their mom along with a small hug. Callie had known Katie's mom from some rides she would give her and Annie after gyms, Callie thought she was very sweet.

And next, came the screams. Both Annie and Katie launched themselves at each other and hugged like they hadn't seen each other for years, Callie and Caleb looked at each other and rolled their eyes jokingly, Katie and Annie were always super excited to see each other, Callie then motioning for them both to get up to say hi.

Caleb nodded and helped her get up from the coach, shooing Piper away in the process, as they finally got to the door they said hi to Katie and her Mom and Callie even got a "Oh Callie you get so much prettier each day I see you." From Ms.Jill, Callie blushing as soon as she heard the compliment.

Ms.Jill then introduced the twins to Ryan, Ms. Katie asked about where Brennan was, his mom responded saying he was putting his sweatshirt away along with something about him not wanting to get it dirty.

Everyone went off into their different places, and which meant the twins went back to watching tv, and as soon Callie had gotten herself comfy, which she found very hard to do with a boot on; there was a knock at the door.