Chapter 2: The New Teammate

"Theres a Geth on board."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tali froze, even when she knew...she still lost track of everything. She looked up at Jane...trying to give the best reaction possible. "I...what did you...say?" Even after she already knew, she still froze in fright. "Yeah, we have a Geth on board the Normandy." Jane even followed a sarcastic don't-kill-me laugh after her sentence. "You..you do?!" Tali practically yelled at the top of her lungs, she felt very scared and worried. She didn't want a Geth on board with her...she felt less secure. "Yes we do...please don't kill me or anything like that, okay Tali?" She felt so guilty for lying to Jane...she didn't know where she would be without her. Probably still trapped inside that building on Haestrom.

"Listen Jane...Joker already told me. He came over the innercom while you were on your way down, and I freaked out on him. And then he said to act like I didn't know. Please don't get mad at him...or me." Tali was kind of surprised she got all those words out at once. But then she was fearful. The look on Janes face said it all...she was dead. Tali sighed and looked down...she knew she was in trouble. She looked back up to Jane...and her expression was not angry...but very forgiving.

Tali didn't know what to think. "Tali, I won't kill you...or get mad with you...I won't do anything to Joker either. So, yeah theres a Geth aboard the ship. And we activated him before I came down to you. He said his name was Legion...do you want to go meet him?" Tali was shocked at her last sentence. 'Do you want to go meet him.' She couldn't get that sentence out of her head. 'Do I want to go meet a Geth?' No matter how hard she tried to say no...she ended up saying yes...she was going to meet a Geth.

~Time Skip~

Tali couldn't believe what she was doing, she was going to meet a Geth...a Geth. It sounded not so bad...maybe even good...but when your a Quarian...or the person who's going to meet the Geth...it's terribly scary. Tali stood there in the elevator with Jane, they were taking it down to the third deck. To go meet Legion. Jane had already met Legion...but Tali hadn't. And Jane was a little fearful at what he would do with a Quarian in front of him. Maybe think it as some kind of joke...or hurt her...or kill her. Jane wouldn't let the last two happen...she made sure of it. Tali listened as the elevator slowed down...once the elevator stopped it julted to a halt. And Tali almost lost her balance and fell...while Jane on the other hand was too much of a badass for her to fall over.

Jane had noticed Tali's discomfort earlier...I mean hell she felt bad for dragging her down there in the first place. But she was really desperate that Tali and Legion befriend as soon as possible...because the last thing she needed right now was a war going around on her ship. Tali and Jane stepped out...Jane leading...and Tali following closely behind. They came into the AI core room...where Legion was. The second they stepped in though...Jane had regretted that decision.

===================================================

Don't you just LOVE the cliffhangers?! ^3^
Comment down below what you think will happen? •.•
Cya in the next chapter my lovelies! ^-^