Chapter 6: Caught

"The door closed behind her...leaving Legion alone in his thoughts."

◇■◇■♤■♤■◇■◇■♤■♤■◇■◇■♤■♤■◇■◇■♤■♤■◇■◇■♤■♤■

Tali sat at the table. They were currently at dinner. She had already finished her nutrient pastes. She was just chatting with the crew. Legion sat across from her. Though he couldn't eat, he was just chatting. Shepard was next to her. And Garrus was to the left of Shepard. The whole crew had finished eating. But they were just chatting. Tali was extra quiet. Fearing that people would know of her and Legion's encounter. It was only the day before. No one had brought it up, yet. But Shepard was sure noticing Tali's dread of silence.

"Tali? What's bugging you? You've been quiet lately." She lightly hit her in the shoulder. Tali thought to herself. "God damn this woman!' Tali looked to Jane and smiled. "Oh, nothing. Just...tired. You know?" Jane raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh." She leaned back up straight again. "Legion?" Legion turned his head towards Jane. "Yes? Shepard-Commander?" Tali screamed in her head. 'Legion's going to say something! Oh, keelah...please don't tell her, Legion.' Jane looked towards Tali. Jane could tell Tali looked tense; worried of something. "Did something happen yesterday? You know, between you and Tali? You both seem tense." Legion's faceplates moved in a surprised expression. Then, they lowered. "No. What are you trying to ask, Shepard-Commander?"

Jane tilted her head. "You say no. Then, you ask what I am asking you? That's obviously a lie, Legion." Jane looked to Tali. Who looked like she was praying for something. She looked very tense and worried. Jane looked towards Tali. "What happened, Tali? Did you guys get into a fight?" Garrus chimed in. "I couldn't sworn I heard yelling from you guys yesterday." Jane looked at Garrus. "What else did you hear?" Tali gave Legion an 'oh-shit' look. Legion copied it. Then the Geth and Quarian turned their head to the Turian. "Um...well...I thought I heard...m-" Jane spoke up. "Spit it out, Garrus." His face turned red. And he gave an 'I'm sorry' look towards Tali and Legion. Whose expressions were literally begging him not to speak anymore. "I swear I heard...moaning."

Jane's eyes went wide open. She turned around. Her eyes darted back and forth between Tali and Legion quickly. Tali started panting quietly and heavily. The blood from her face was draining quickly. Jane yelled loudly. "What happened?!" Tali got a shocked look on her face. Her face fell in an ashamed expression. Jane's eyes went wide again. Her mouth open in shock. "So you guys actually...did it?" Tali stood up from her seat. She started crying. She went running out of the room. Jane reached a hand out to her. "Tali. Tali wait! Tali!" Tali didn't listen. She kept running.

Tali ran to a door by life support. Her room. She ran through the door. It immediately closed behind her. She locked it and fell against the door. She curled up in a ball with her back to the door. She felt tears glide down her face. She couldn't stop them. She sat there for lengthless minutes. Time went by. And she just cried. And cried. Nothing could stop the tears running out of her eyes. Like she had darted out of there. 'Stupid girl! Why did you run?! Now they definetily know it's true!' She planted her hands on her faceplate and cried some more.

Legion had left the room as well. Jane told him to go after Tali. Since he was her so called 'closest one.' He walked to her door. He knocked on it. Tali screamed at his knock. "Jane? Garrus? Go away!" Legion responded. "No. Tali'Zorah? We want to help." Tali sighed. "What is it, Legion?" She sat up and opened the door. "Yes, Legion?" He put his right hand on her shoulder. "Can we help with anything? We are sorry for what happened. Though it most likely wasn't our fault." Tali pulled him inside her room and closed the door.

After he walked inside. The door closed. She immediately hugged him tightly. She responded. "I'm sorry, Legion. I know it wasn't your fault." Legion looked down at Tali. "Is there anything we can do to help you?" Tali smiled and cried into his chest. "Just hold me, Legion. Please hold me. I just need you to hold me." He squeezed her tightly. "We are sorry." Tali smiled. She loved him with all her heart. Even for a Geth.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Garrus had a look of guilt. He didn't mean to blurt it out. Jane made him. Technically she didn't but, he felt as if she did. He watched as Tali ran into her room. And as she pulled Legion inside. They both really loved each other. And he felt as if he ruined their affection for each other. Though...he didn't. 'I'll talk to Tali tomorrow. After she has...calmed down.'

===================================================

Cliffhangers?! Not really. Sorry I haven't been uploading. :(
Comment down below what you think will happen. •.•
Cya in the next chapter my lovelies. ^-^