Chapter 3: His Name Is Legion

"The second they stepped in though...Jane had regretted that decision."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

They stepped into the room, and Tali stood there in shock...for right in front of her at the back of the room...was a Geth. The faceplates on it showed confusion at first...then when he spotted Tali...they turned to anger. Jane was slowly stepping toward him in confusion. "Legion? Calm down she's with us. She's not gonna hurt you...and you aren't gonna hurt her." Jane was trying to reason with him. To calm him down. The glowing light turned from bright white to glowing red. And the natural Geth noise was all anyone could hear in the room. Shepard stopped and stood in front of Legion. Who was awfully still.

Tali freaked out...she knew Legion was going to attack them. She ran up to Jane and grabbed her and pulled her back away from Legion. "Jane get away from him!" She panicked and pulled her back...and she hit the floor. Tali thought she had hurt her and knelt down to help her. Legion however thought Tali had hurt her on purpose. And he was mad with her for 'attacking' Jane (who he had made friends with). He ran at Tali...grabbed her and smashed her head to the wall and was holding her up by her throat. Tali was terrified...she could feel his hand squeezing on her neck...she couldn't breathe. Jane jumped at Legion and pulled him down. He let go of Tali and she fell to the floor holding her neck...and trying to breathe (Synthetics are MUCH stronger than Organics). Jane ran over to Tali and was trying to help her to breathe. Jane lay her down on the floor and angrily walked over to Legion.

"Legion! She is with us! What were you thinking?! She didn't hurt me! She knew you were going to attack us!" She was practically screaming. Legion stood up and stared down at her (she is almost as tall as him). "Creator should have known I wouldn't attack you Shepard-Commander." He spoke very unclear, sometimes you couldn't understand what he was saying (Because Legions a Synthetic). Once Tali could breathe normally again she stood up and stared at Legion. "Still, You don't just attack people like that!" She lowered her voice slightly but she was still screaming out her lungs. Tali walked over in front of Legion and smiled. "It's okay, I forgive you G-Legion, right?" She was about to say Geth but then remembered his name was Legion. So she used that instead. For fear using the term 'Geth' would seem rude.

"Forgive me creator. I did not mean to be any harm. Yes, my name is Legion." She liked the sound of his Synthesized voice, it sounded the slight bit cool to her. 'Maybe we could be friends.' Tali thought to herself. Jane stood there watching the two talk. "Okay good, Jane told me about you. So your not gonna kill me?" Tali felt a bit dumb asking that question, but it killed her not to. So she did. The faceplates moved to a sort of happy expression. "No. Creator will not have to worry about that anymore." Tali wanted to tell him not to call her that. But it would seem rude. But she quickly got the courage to ask. "My name is not creator, it's Tali'Zorah." Again she felt a bit rude to state it, but it would bug her for him to call her creator.

"Acknowledged, Tali'Zorah." She did have to admit it felt a little weird with a Geth saying her name. But she got over it. Tali smiled and held out her hand. At first Legion looked a little confused, but then he grabbed her hand and shook it. The two let go almost at the same time. And Tali looked to Jane who was standing there with an attractive attitude look. "Are you two done yet?" Jane asked playfully, smirking a bit. Tali nodded. And Legion looked at Tali when she nodded. Legion already felt Tali as a friend...but that would soon become an understatement.

===================================================

Cliffhangers for DAYS!!! XD
Comment down below what you think will happen. •.•
Cya in the next chapter my lovelies. ^-^

 ^-^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Mass Effect: The Geth Who Stole My Heart (Tali/Legion FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें